Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Comment on Invasion: ZVZ

Let's bring it on . This game is the best . I love the new updates

Yes I think the super steel plant is cool. Id like to see more of them

Update is great, but I don't see an announcement about rebels on the bugle...
    Rebels event is important, I hope it's just the announcement that is missing not the event.. I would rather have rebels than a super mine and the update compensation doesn't cover the loss of rebels.

I am extremely disappointed... still no Guild Events and no response from Tap4 on when these will be back. ZVZ cannot come soon enough... you really need to allow players tge mobility to move their accounts to different Zones.

Great job Invasion Team! I like the super mine.. Way to go guys!!!!

Ficou ótima essa atualização

Zone 37 command0

Great job Invasion Team! I like the super mine and im excited to the zvz fght.. Way to go guys!!!

update 👍

Nice new features ,hope to see zvz soon great game.
    Quote Originally Posted by 卡卡西 View Post
    Invasion has been updated to the latest 1.27.0 version, do you like the Super Mine? We received many useful opinions and suggestions from the last "comment on new version" event, thank you for taking part! We will continue to hold this event, your opinions would be much appreciated!

Attachment 584

Event Time: Nov 24th 10:30 UTC - Nov 26th 10:30 UTC

Event Details: Leave your opinions or suggestions to Invasion v1.27.0: ZVZ in the reply section of this post along with your in-game username and zone number.

Event Rewards: After the event ends, we will randomly select 20 players, who posted their opinion & in-game username & zone number and deliver 1,000 diamonds to their account.

Notes:
    1.You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
    2.Rewards will be distributed within 2 days after the event ending.

Thank you for your support of Invasion!

Invasion High Command

======================

Hi guy 💂 is good to be fun
    Have a nice game of fun gud lock zone 😎