Thread: Many bugs right now that are not being addressed

Many bugs right now that are not being addressed

To all of tap please fix these issues as it is making it nearly impossible to play invasion well:

1. Players often cannot see their mail even if they have mail.

2. Players get notifications that a player has sent them mail, but the notification does not show up on the game screen. It shows that you don't have any mail, but when you click on the mail icon you often have a lot of mail there that you have missed.

3. The resources are not being acquired correctly. When you are building and you go to your resource list to get more resources the game often freezes on the resource page so that you must force close to do your build. It is also extremely lagging so that when you click on it it says that the resources have been received when in fact they have not.

4. The game crashes a lot in PvP. in order to fix this I recommend not having every zone have pvp at the exact same time every week. split it into different times per week. Perhaps on a rolling basis so that the servers are not all being crowded at the exact same time.

5. At reset every day (GMT 0) the game crashes. This is especially troubling in pvp.

6. Your customer service is terrible. Many players are and have been locked out of their accounts for weeks with no solution in sight. They have contacted cs many many times and nothing has been done.

7. Where did the moderators go? Chats are a nightmare. Bullying is rampant. This game is not safe for children anymore.

8. Scout bombs: When players port on one player and constantly scouts them so that their game freezes and crashes. They are unable to defend themselves and therefore often get zeroed. there needs to be a maximum amount of scouts in a certain amount of time in order to prevent this from happening.

9. Are players being muted by just being reported several times? That is being abused making communication impossible for accounts that talk in Zone Chat. They are making sure their enemies get muted so that they cannot communicate with their guild.

I hope that you guys take these things seriously and actually fix them.. because your players are getting very impatient and angry.

Hi Allie! Thanks for your time to report the bugs in game. We are sorry for trouble. Please allow us to answer it one by one.

1.We have fully noted it and we are now trying our best to fix it. Please give us some time. Thanks!

2.This is the same issue as the 1st one.

3.Generally resources will be added to your account once used. If they didn’t, please contact us from CS in game. We will check for you. As for crash issue, could you please kindly give us more information for better investigation? Such as a small video of it, your device type, your device system type etc.

4.Feedback collected! We will forward your suggestion and try our best to make improvement. If you still confront the crash issue, feel free to send mail to us from CS in game. We will help you with your issue.

5.At every GMT 0, a great amount of data is being refreshed. We kindly suggest you to clean up the memory of your device to keep the room for running our game.

6.For account issue, we are always trying our best to get player’s account back as soon as possible because we know how anxious one might feel if he lost his account. But for every account issue, we need enough information to verify the account ownership. This will result in the delay of getting one’s account back. Meanwhile we have noted that it might cause much trouble to player so we are now find a better way to deal with it. Please believe that we are trying our best to help our players.

7.There are moderators in game to keep the game environment clean and health. But moderators cannot cover the chat all the time. We now encourage players to report the inappropriate behaviors of players to us. Please click the Report button in the mail or the chat. We will deal with it.

8.To optimize it has been on our plan. We are now trying to find a best way to hand it. Please give us some time.

9.According to game rules, if player continues to have inappropriate behaviors, he will be warned and muted. This is because we need to keep our game environment health. If no action is taken, this player will not change his behavior. Thanks for your understanding!

Here are a couple replies to the above replies ��

3. I have a Galaxy Note5 with plenty of memory and It runs smoothly most of three time. The RSS eventually do slow up, but it is very delayed. I don't know how to take a video while in game or I would provide one for you.

7. There are no more invasion mods.

Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    Here are a couple replies to the above replies ��

3. I have a Galaxy Note5 with plenty of memory and It runs smoothly most of three time. The RSS eventually do slow up, but it is very delayed. I don't know how to take a video while in game or I would provide one for you.

7. There are no more invasion mods.

Allie
    Thanks for your reply.

3.We admit that our game is not perfect. But for the delay of resources, there could be many reasons, such as the device type, system type, the stability of internet and so on. If you could provide more information, like a video, it would be helpful to investigate this issue. As for how to take a video, you could use another device to do so. Or you could Google it. Here is a website: http://www.phonearena.com/news/Heres...ndroid_id28727. You could have a try. Thanks!

7.As for mod issue, our mod team is still in test. We are now finding a best way. Please give us some time so that we could make everything right. Thanks!