Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Ongoing wages distribution issue

  1. #1

    Angry Ongoing wages distribution issue

    This has been a problem since the beginning and I don't think it has been addressed. Even though I have the privilege of distributing weekly wages, the game will not let me distribute saying that I don't have that privilege. It is a real drag that the R5 is the only one who can do this as when I have to go away for a while none of my R4s can take care of payday for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2015-12-24-13-24-11.jpg   Screenshot_2015-12-24-13-24-28.jpg  

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    This has been a problem since the beginning and I don't think it has been addressed. Even though I have the privilege of distributing weekly wages, the game will not let me distribute saying that I don't have that privilege. It is a real drag that the R5 is the only one who can do this as when I have to go away for a while none of my R4s can take care of payday for me.
    Hey Allie! Please don't worry. Could you please give me more information?

    1.What is your rank in your guild? R5 or R4? (Sorry that I am not sure about it.)
    2.What is the rank of the member you are trying to distribute the wages?

    Thanks!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hey Allie! Please don't worry. Could you please give me more information?

    1.What is your rank in your guild? R5 or R4? (Sorry that I am not sure about it.)
    2.What is the rank of the member you are trying to distribute the wages?

    Thanks!
    I was r4 when I was trying to distribute wages. I'm normally r5, but I haven't been on as much these past couple weeks so I let someone else have r5. In order to distribute wages I had to take r5 back.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    I was r4 when I was trying to distribute wages. I'm normally r5, but I haven't been on as much these past couple weeks so I let someone else have r5. In order to distribute wages I had to take r5 back.
    The thing is that even R4 has the privilege to distribute wages the privilege is limited. That is to say R4 could only distribute wages to R3 and below. Only R5 has the privilege to distribute to all members. Please have a check. Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •