Thread: Devices still not compatible

Exclamation Devices still not compatible

What are players supposed to do whose devices are now listed as incompatible with the new update? I'm hearing this from several Places. I just tried to get someone who I know is a big spender on these types of games to install the game and he could not. Please fix this issue so that players who have been playing for months can get their games back and We can get more new players. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    What are players supposed to do whose devices are now listed as incompatible with the new update? I'm hearing this from several Places. I just tried to get someone who I know is a big spender on these types of games to install the game and he could not. Please fix this issue so that players who have been playing for months can get their games back and We can get more new players. -.-
    Hello Allie! In order to give players a better gameplay, our game is compatible with devices of certain conditions. One is that the android 3.0 above. The other is RAM 1G above. For player whose device is not compatible with our game, we kindly suggest him/her to use another device to play our game. But if he/she insists on using the current device, he/she could go to our official website to download the APK on computer and then install to the device. Here is the website: invasion.tap4fun.com. Thanks!