Thread: Can't Log In

Can't Log In

You took the option to view the password, when that box is not checked I can't include the last character of my password which is =. It won't type the character so it gets a password error.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry King View Post
    You took the option to view the password, when that box is not checked I can't include the last character of my password which is =. It won't type the character so it gets a password error.
    Hi Jerry. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Current special remarks in password could not be put while logging in. We are now working on it. Besides please go to our official website to change your password with numbers and letters only. www.tap4fun.com Thank you.

gin via google error problem

Stuck at 50% login process.. when i click login google acc i ve notification say ACTIVITY LAUNCH BLOCK.
    Other game work fine but not this game.. make me frustrated..ive already spent so much money to this game but the game always like this.. last time i encounter login error too ..with connection problem but im using wifi how can this be prob hurm..so frustrated..please fix it