Thread: Teleport

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Private

Question Teleport

Invasion i need a help, how to move the zone after the newbie teleport out and headquarters has been at the top level 5 please answer it

Quote Originally Posted by Afghani View Post
    Invasion i need a help, how to move the zone after the newbie teleport out and headquarters has been at the top level 5 please answer it
    Hey Afghani! Newbie teleport is the only teleport which could help you move to another zone. And your HQ has to be under level 6 if you want to use a newbie teleport. There is no anther way except using Newbie Teleport. Thanks for your understanding!

Private
    So no other methods to moving another zone

Literally yes. But if there is a ZVZ, you could teleport to another zone to start a war. The time of staying in other zone is limited and you will come back to your zone when the time expires. Thanks for your understanding!

Other than ZvZ, there is no way for you to move permanently to another zone. If you would like to, then you need to make a new account.

Well this is bullcrap. I cant seem to get an answer for this but what about this zone im in now with racist chinese? Im always in fesr they are going to hit. They hit when they want to and i spent alot of money into this and when ots on fire its like my money is on fire. This needs to be delt with asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence Ballard View Post
    Well this is bullcrap. I cant seem to get an answer for this but what about this zone im in now with racist chinese? Im always in fesr they are going to hit. They hit when they want to and i spent alot of money into this and when ots on fire its like my money is on fire. This needs to be delt with asap.
    We will not allow any racism in game. Please just use in game Report button and we will deal with it seriously. As Invasion is a war game, we usually do not interfere with wars in game. Thanks!