Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your expectations for Invasion?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 卡卡西 View Post
    It is now the 1st week of 2016, and as the proverb says ‘An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening, and a year's plan starts with the Spring’. We reckon that you have already made your plans for 2016, High Command wishes you all the success in making your plans become reality. At the same time we also reckon that you also have your expectations for us. Commander, could you tell us your expectations for Invasion in 2016? We will carefully choose one and make it happen in the game.

Activity rewards: After the activity ends, we’ll randomly pick 20 commanders and reward them with items worth 1500 diamonds.

Activity time: 5/1/2016 10:00 - 10/1/2016 10:00 UTC

Notes:
    1.You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
    2.Rewards will be distributed within 2 days after the event ending.

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

Attachment 711

wedidc 87
    As long us i know this there is one thing not changed and upgraded ever. that is Black Market!
    if we want to buy something from black market we have to refresh black market until we got the things we need
    so refreshing black market costs 100 diamonds it is little expensive and there was a way to refresh black market by your own coins till you got your item, this mean it will help us to save diamonds to buy the things we want on black market!
    And most surprising thing is why players can not trade items on black market with guild members or zone players!
    because it will help the player to change his item with desired item, for this trade to happen there has to be auto confirmation from both players when they are sending each other! i mean there have to be some auto process script{middle man as on real trade}!
    it will make the game more flexible and suitable!
    Thanks

wedidc
    from zone 87

Muy message post

Win world, yeahhhhhh

Gurban sadece komutanın subayları satılsın yeter başka bişe istemiyorum )

Faster marching ques, more diamond prizes for killing rebels.

I expect more teambased gameplay. Maybe some bosses which fornthe guilds? Or some buildings which can only build if the build work togehter?

The thing I think that will help all of us is to sell speed up 2's half price of regular speed ups to build up more troops. Also another thing that would be helpful is seeing who's captured commanders in someone's base while they are holding them.

Look we are all from different time zone. Maybe offer a one time zone transfer to allow people the option of changing pvp start times. Say zones 1-24 are a block and each have a different pvp star th time. At very least do away with 12 hour pvp! Make them all 24 hour and add a 12 hour shield. Why my pvp start time changed to midnight is very disappointing.

I like much more war sim events and free chips. Not 3 times PvP because it's unnecessary. And I like much more free items.