Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: What are your expectations for Invasion?

I exept The game whillby one day more after end of world The Best ever

Большое потребление трафика, надо уменьшить.

I wish i could get my feee vip point, coz i've been upgrade my HQ into grade 10 and i dont know how to activating this like announce on game with trumpet icon. I am Matt 88 from #122 TZ

Das man mehr Diamanten im kriegssimulator gewinnen kann. Das die event preise erhöht werden .
    Das Ressourcen Geschenke mehr werden.
    Das Rebellen Events mehr werden .
    Das am ende des Monats ein treue Geschenk sprich Ressourcen oder Diamanten als treue Bonus erhält.
    Lg Terry
    Zone : 20
    Playername : Todesengel74
    Bündnis : Wüstenfüchse
    Rang 5

The best zone zone 38 play for the sport of the game. We have great players and talent around. I play the game almost 14 hrs a day and play fir the events and diamonds to get more power to protect my fellow invasion family

I'm quite fond of events they offer very decent rewards keep up the good work guys

. . I think more events would be nice. I would thoroughly recommend that you as a company study and learn from Gaijin, and specifically how they do their free to play model in their game War Thunder.

. . In that game, completely free players who are skilled can beat the wallet warriors. It strikes a nice balance of fairness, profits, and enjoyment factor. It still provides ample incentive (and ample rewards for doing so) to spend, while not tipping the balance of power so far that a battle can be won or lost by spending. I like this game, but I think it could learn a lot from them.

. . Financially speaking, War Thunder has objectively been a huge success. During its peak, it could expect 100,000 people online at any given time. Now, more than 3 years later, it still peaks around 50,000 on the weekends. Anyways, good luck

Deviant1
    Zone 106

We need a attack log in the alliance, so we can see who is all being attacked or who is attacking who please! This will help the Alliance in battle to know what is going on! I have see this program in many war games and it helps greatly!

Killer Gregg ( RDD )

Zone#121

Expectations out of Adventure

My expectations are as follows
    I expect multiple zonal wars, having two teams of a group of zones. Or the wars between two States!
    The government system of a State. It should have a State monument/parliament and players from all the zones of the state can seek to capture it in order to enjoy some perks of State government.

I really believe the chest gotta be cheaper is kind of expensive to waste so much money then get zeroed!!! Other than that the game is awesome I got the hang of it!!!!