Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help! I have one bug in half of war!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation I need help! I have one bug in half of war!

Plz help me. all days i have new bugg estop game play. this bugg are kick me.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	712Click image for larger version. 

ID:	712Click image for larger version. 

ID:	712

I have deleted your other posts since they are duplicate threads. Please try deleting the game and then re-downloading it and log in with your bound Facebook account.

If you see my history denteo of the game will know that I am a very active player. If you see my VIP level will know that I've invested money. Just when the system I boto game I was in combat. Thanks to this event, I have lost all my troops and also the encouragement of continue being handled for you.

could do me the favor to unlock the account?

because there is no way that can enter it.

Also if there is a page where you can indict me and you can give it me is it would appreciate.

There are many scammers on the internet and much fraud. Invest $800 in a game. This game excites to buy to have troops and resources. Then you eject so that any player being you attack and lose everything that you miss most everything you bought. In my language, this is fraud.

I have an official named kelly I cost money to unlock it. their bonuses never took effect. She says "speed up production of troops" never have received such assistance. Abundant evidence of fraud.

pay system is installed in its entirety. It seems that that day uninstalled honesty and order. There is something called karma. may continue practicing fraud. expelling players, stealing money from selling official THROUGH than ever are for sale and there are no bonuses for which desbloquarlos achieved. any officer troop production bonus takes effect. its only bonus is in the letter and in theory. because in practice there is no such percent.

Thanks for your friend help. I think that these confused. The method that you use to advise me is one that you use before coming to write. I have used all the common methods and nothing works. If I am writing here is because my tools do not give result and I am looking for technical help.

Ok so your account is Bound to Facebook only? And you are using to log on? Or do you want it Bound to facebook and that's why you can't log in?

I had no problem to pay. You to collect either. But this incident caused by you. which I do not understand the reason. It has destroyed my current progress by which pays $800 to reach. I have evidence of that was fine till then. which incidentally is not the first time.