Thread: Guild Members Attack

Sergeant

Exclamation Guild Members Attack

Hey guys,

I think that Invasion should give a warning if a Guild memeber is getting attacked as it does if you get attacked. Like give it a yellow colour of incoming attack. I think it will help and warn allies faster. Because some people arent that much on map, and some members are far away though. If we get warnd on time, we can teleport and reinforce.

Let me know your idea about this idea.

Have a nice day,

-GreetZ

I like it. I also think there should be a Guild report function where we can see when other members have been attacked

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    I like it. I also think there should be a Guild report function where we can see when other members have been attacked
    I surely agree with both ideas.

However, I believe it could be annoying to be constantly receiving those warnings during PvP time. If this idea gets implemented, there should be a place to disable it in the settings (on by default).

Also, where would this warning be? Would it show up somewhere when you click guild that says something like "Members getting attacked"? It's a very useful idea, but some things do need to be added to it regarding how it functions and where.

You have a nice day too m8!
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    I surely agree with both ideas.

However, I believe it could be annoying to be constantly receiving those warnings during PvP time. If this idea gets implemented, there should be a place to disable it in the settings (on by default).

Also, where would this warning be? Would it show up somewhere when you click guild that says something like "Members getting attacked"? It's a very useful idea, but some things do need to be added to it regarding how it functions and where.

You have a nice day too m8!
    Hey man,

You are right, i would get rid of it too. I think there should only be a warning image with a colour which gives attention just like the ''Guild Help'' one and somewhere at the side of the screen.
    It could also be numberd by the amounts of incoming attacks.

-GreetZ
    Last edited by Ginio Harmsen; 01-06-2016 at 07:47 PM.

I like the idea. I also think that the R5 should get a report daily of who got attacked and by who. But also which guild members of theirs did attacking and who they attacked. Some guilds have a full NAP when outside of pvp, and it would be nice to get a report every day to ensure that your members are following the rules.