Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Device not compatible with this version

Once you download the apk, you have to activate it. In order to do that, you will more than likely have to change some settings.

Before you activate the apk... do the following:

1- Go to SETTINGS
    2- Go to SECURITY
    3- Make sure that UNKNOWN SOURCES is checked (This allows you to activate the apk)

Once you have done that, find your apk in your downloads and tap it. It should automatically update your Invasion app to the newest release.

I have had to do this several times with my Bluestacks Andriod Emulator on my laptop.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp52e7f21d.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	746
    Please click the icon above then you could download the APK. Then just try john suggestions. Or you could just download the APK on your computer and then install to your device. Thanks!

For those who confront not compatible issue, our tech team has tried to fix it. We are now here to collecting feedbacks. If you have confronted this issue, please go to Google Play again to check if the issue is fixed.
    1.Yes, tell us and we will know.
    2.No, show us your device type and the screenshot of the error. Then we will continue to work on it.
    Thank you guys for your feedback in advance!

Problem is not fixed. I have a Samsung galaxy S5 on Verizon. I can't extract the apk without using unzip software. Once the file is unzipped to a folder it's not an apk file, it's a bunch of files.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Krehl View Post
    Problem is not fixed. I have a Samsung galaxy S5 on Verizon. I can't extract the apk without using unzip software. Once the file is unzipped to a folder it's not an apk file, it's a bunch of files.
    Have you tried to go to Goole Play to download the game?

Who tries to sideload an apk if they can download from the play store? I have checked play every couple hours for the last 3 days. Why don't you guys just ask for help from Google? Clearly you don't even understand what you did wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Krehl View Post
    Who tries to sideload an apk if they can download from the play store? I have checked play every couple hours for the last 3 days. Why don't you guys just ask for help from Google? Clearly you don't even understand what you did wrong
    Hi Matthew! We have fixed it so players could download on Google Play. That's why we asked if your issue could be fixed to check if it works for every device. As for the APK, if it cannot be download with your phone, please try to download with the your computer and then install to your device. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your understanding!