View Poll Results: Does your Zone Government help all the guilds prepare for ZvZ?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 60.00%
  • No

2 40.00%

Thread: How does your Zone prepare for ZvZ, if at all?

Question How does your Zone prepare for ZvZ, if at all?

The main Zone I play in prepares for ZvZ hardcore. Guilds help each other out. We have Full NAP except for Friday's 24 hour PvP, which is basically a training exercise to help everyone learn how to fight. We gather and build. The Government lets all players in the guild use the Titles to help them grow faster. Etc, etc, etc.

But the other Zone I play in, does not really prepare that much. The controlling guild still smacks all the other guilds around because it is much larger than the rest.

So that makes me wonder, what does your Zone do to prepare for ZvZ, if anything at all?

on my zone we just ask for title in zc and we get it but only rank 1 titels rank2 is for them only we have stict pvp in pvp event only rule what i dislike a bit is that that the government has allie with the other top 3 guild (now allie with only 1 cause the other decided to revolt against them) only chance to beat government is via a massive attack of all guilds (out of pvp) vs them they have 1 with 100m power this guy alone needs to be massive rallied to beat down why out of pvp? cause in pvp all are shielded and cant be really beat down

Zone #33

In our zone, the government is much more co-operative to assure victory over the other zone.

I'm currently in Zone #33, and [ITG]Im a bully just messaged the zone this:

Ladies and Gents, ZvZ Arms Race is currently running.

ZvZ PvP is in 22 hours.

As most of you are aware of, we have an arms race currently running. Please contribute as much as you can during this arms race. This is where are show them Zone 33 is no joke.

As for the ZvZ PvP, I'd like to mention, we do not feed other zones points or resources. With that being said, I am asking everyone to consolidate their resources into a shielded base. 2 hours before ZvZ starts, we will be scouting farms and emptying them if you haven't done so already. I repeat, we do not feed other zones resources or points.

As we continue to progress and fight our way through these ZvZ's, just remember that our competition will get tougher and tougher. People will know what to expect and it will not be as easy to catch them off guard. This means they will have more t4s as we progress. I ask each and every one of you to play smart and use all of the PvP fighting we have done here in the past as a staple for what is to come. We all know how to fight and fight well. I truly believe this is hands down the meanest fighting zone in all of invasion. Let's prove me right.

Do not let yourself get zeroed or get too cocky and try to take a hit that is too powerful. Play smart, stay safe and most of all, just have fun.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please let me know.

Sincerely,
    That Asshole Bully

I guess they do kinda help us out, however it isn't full nap during pvps before it because we do not know how long until the next one is until it shows up in a msg or in the tuba thing telling us it's in 24 hours lol. But messages like this do take time to compose so they do care about us
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Wow. I wish we had leadership like that! My zones government just bullies anyone who is not Chinese. No preparation for ZvZ whatsoever. We will get destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Blunt View Post
    Wow. I wish we had leadership like that! My zones government just bullies anyone who is not Chinese. No preparation for ZvZ whatsoever. We will get destroyed.
    Sorry to hear that. Start a coalition that bands together to overpower them and take over the monument. Then run the zone as a coalition of the same. That is how my zone did it. If several guilds all get together and beat the snot out of them every monument shield drop, eventually you guys will win. You just have to be smart about it.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

We may have enough non Chinese strength to do that. Unfortunately we have the strongest guild in the entire game (HB) running the zone so it will be tough.