Thread: Clarification Needed ASAP Please [ZvZ email]

Exclamation Clarification Needed ASAP Please [ZvZ email]

The system sent out a message that ZVZ activity be tomorrow.

The large-scale ZVZ activity will be held in Zone21-40 and Zone61-80 tomorrow. Are you prepared?
    The wording of this insinuates that Zones 21 THROUGH 40 and Zones 61 THROUGH 80 will ALL be fighting each other like it is World War 3.

But there is much debate between players as to what exactly this means. Is this a language barrier issue that caused a message to come across wrong? (not trying to sound mean, just don't know how else to say it. It wouldn't be the first time it happened.) Or are ALL zones really going to be fighting each other?
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

I believe what it means is just that all zones within those numbers will be fighting ONE other zone. If that's not the case, good luck lol
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Peacemaker!!! How are y brother? No it means that only those zones will have zvz events. So far,there's only vague rumors about possible zone mergers,making the states essentially big zones, but like I said...rumors and conjecture. Ttyl,- Malo (scroo)

Quote Originally Posted by john35 View Post
    The system sent out a message that ZVZ activity be tomorrow.

The wording of this insinuates that Zones 21 THROUGH 40 and Zones 61 THROUGH 80 will ALL be fighting each other like it is World War 3.

But there is much debate between players as to what exactly this means. Is this a language barrier issue that caused a message to come across wrong? (not trying to sound mean, just don't know how else to say it. It wouldn't be the first time it happened.) Or are ALL zones really going to be fighting each other?
    Hi john! Currently there is only normal one Zone vs one Zone. For more information, you could check in Activity. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi john! Currently there is only normal one Zone vs one Zone. For more information, you could check in Activity. Thanks!
    There was nothing on the activity screen when the message about ZvZ originally went out, hence why I came to the forums to get an answer.

Looking back at this, it seems like the Devs intentionally mislead people (wording the email just right) to hype up the player base a bit. If this is the case, there are other ways to hype the player base than misleading emails. But that is just my opinion.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

Quote Originally Posted by Malo View Post
    Peacemaker!!! How are y brother? No it means that only those zones will have zvz events. So far,there's only vague rumors about possible zone mergers,making the states essentially big zones, but like I said...rumors and conjecture. Ttyl,- Malo (scroo)
    Hey Malo! I am good Brother! How are you? You still popping into Z34 or did you leave us behind?
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

There was nothing on the activity screen when the message about ZvZ originally went out, hence why I came to the forums to get an answer.

Looking back at this, it seems like the Devs intentionally mislead people (wording the email just right) to hype up the player base a bit. If this is the case, there are other ways to hype the player base than misleading emails. But that is just my opinion.
    In Activity, you could check that you are competing with which zone. Please have a check.

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    In Activity, you could check that you are competing with which zone. Please have a check.
    The email came out approximately 36 hours before ZvZ. The Activity screen didn't show the ZvZ activities until 24 hours before start of ZvZ. That's 12 hours of questions. None of which we answered until AFTER the ZvZ showed up in the Activity Screen 24 hours prior to the event. That is what I was talking about. Do you actively play the game?
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

The email came out approximately 36 hours before ZvZ. The Activity screen didn't show the ZvZ activities until 24 hours before start of ZvZ. That's 12 hours of questions. None of which we answered until AFTER the ZvZ showed up in the Activity Screen 24 hours prior to the event. That is what I was talking about. Do you actively play the game?
    Yes, there are 12 hours before you could check the information on ZVZ. But you still have 24 hours to prepare before the event is coming. We sent mails in advance just to warn players there is an event coming. During that 12 hours, players could discuss what will happen in the event. Thus players could have more space for expectation. When there is 24 hours left, players could know all about the event. As for the 12 hours, you might consider it as a warming up. Thanks for understanding!