Views:	25 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	803Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	804 that's when it was running

wow damn def found a way to exploit something

I'm guessing nothing will be done about it since these developers and customer service only care about money and they want to keep him. They don't care about any of the players who spend less than him. Only care about their own personal income. It is very clear. Nobody in t4f is willing to reimburse me for my losses to cheaters. Just want to see me spend more money to catch up. Starting to think t4f probably owns the 777 account to get people to spend more.

They are quick to talk about how they are going to do something but don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Sevigny View Post
    They are quick to talk about how they are going to do something but don't do it.
    Well they have to find a way to get rid of it in EVERY SINGLE ZONE, so of course it doesn't seem like they're doing anything about it, but they're figuring out a way to do so. You wouldn't want them to implement a resolution that is buggy and accidentally gets rid of main bases would you? I'd assume that the longer it takes, the better it should be. If that's not the case, then they need to step up their game lol
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Sevigny View Post
    I'm guessing nothing will be done about it since these developers and customer service only care about money and they want to keep him. They don't care about any of the players who spend less than him. Only care about their own personal income. It is very clear. Nobody in t4f is willing to reimburse me for my losses to cheaters. Just want to see me spend more money to catch up. Starting to think t4f probably owns the 777 account to get people to spend more.
    Hi Scott! We are sorry for the trouble. We have dealt with the two hives in zone 92. Those account are banned from the game. If you have lost anything because of this issue, please contact us from in game CS. If you have deleted the battle report, it would be great if you could tell us the time. We will confirm your issue first. then evaluate your loss and try to make the best compensation. Thanks for your understanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Mikhael Fawaz View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	802Click image for larger version. 

Views:	25 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	803Click image for larger version. 

Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	804 that's when it was running
    Hi Mark! Sorry that we cannot see the screenshots clearly. Could you please add it one by one or share a link of the pictures? Thanks!