Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Account Unbinding/Binding

  1. #1

    Account Unbinding/Binding

    So the problem is that I have two Facebook accounts one for the diamond mine and a personal one. I bound my main invasion account to the diamond mine Facebook account and recently when I made an alt for rss I bound my personal fb account for diamonds thinking I could just unbind it later. Now everytime i switch between the accounts I have to log in and out of both my fb accounts.

    I was wondering if there is a way I can unbind my Facebook account and use my tap4fun account instead?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Goat View Post
    So the problem is that I have two Facebook accounts one for the diamond mine and a personal one. I bound my main invasion account to the diamond mine Facebook account and recently when I made an alt for rss I bound my personal fb account for diamonds thinking I could just unbind it later. Now everytime i switch between the accounts I have to log in and out of both my fb accounts.

    I was wondering if there is a way I can unbind my Facebook account and use my tap4fun account instead?

    Thanks!
    Hi Iron! Sorry for the inconvenience. The switching FB account will be fixed soon. Currently if you want to unbind your account, please contact in game Customer Service to seek for help. Thanks!

  3. #3
    I looked through the unbinding form thing but I read that it also deletes the account or something?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Goat View Post
    I looked through the unbinding form thing but I read that it also deletes the account or something?
    The unbinding will delete the new commander which you are sending. This is because one device could only own one guest account at the same time. When we unbind your original account, it will replace the new account and become a guest account on your device. Hope my explanation works for you.

  5. #5
    Both accounts are on different emails though. Everything has been running fine I just wondered if it was possible to switch my account from being binded to Facebook to something else.

    Thanks btw for helping out and sorry for prolonging all this haha

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Goat View Post
    Both accounts are on different emails though. Everything has been running fine I just wondered if it was possible to switch my account from being binded to Facebook to something else.

    Thanks btw for helping out and sorry for prolonging all this haha
    It's completely ok. We are glad to help you. We could help you change a way to bind your account. If both accounts are bound, just create a new commander. Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •