Thread: [Bug] Login Issue

[Bug] Login Issue

Can't login to the game, stuck at 70% and stays there seemingly forever. I've reinstalled the game, cleared cache, data, etc. Restarted phone everything, not sure what's up. Anyone help? I'm Z47, ign OB3Y.

http://imgur.com/a/SGgXc

Here is a 3 minute timelapse, never exited from the app or anything, same thing for 3 minutes.

Hi! Sorry for the trouble. Have you tried using different network to login? If you still cannot get on with different network, please click Can't Login to contact us. It would be better if you could give us a small video of the loading issue in the mail. Thanks!

I have already contacted you about the issue, as for a video there is no point as it would be the same thing for the whole video.

Quote Originally Posted by OB3Y View Post
    I have already contacted you about the issue, as for a video there is no point as it would be the same thing for the whole video.
    Thanks for your cooperation!

I have complained of this issue for over 2 months. I am experiencing it yet again for the umpteenth time. As for the "Can't Login" button...IT DOES NOT WORK FOR ME..So don't suggest it. It requests account at 78%. I press Google Play...load restarts and ends on70%. I'm using an Android Smartphone. My username is Devist8r in Zone 87. Apologizing won't appease me. Fix it. None of my other games have issues loading. It's clearly an issue/bug with your programming of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Bonneville View Post
    I have complained of this issue for over 2 months. I am experiencing it yet again for the umpteenth time. As for the "Can't Login" button...IT DOES NOT WORK FOR ME..So don't suggest it. It requests account at 78%. I press Google Play...load restarts and ends on70%. I'm using an Android Smartphone. My username is Devist8r in Zone 87. Apologizing won't appease me. Fix it. None of my other games have issues loading. It's clearly an issue/bug with your programming of the game.
    Hello Kyle! We will help you with your issue but we are not able to check your issue without sufficient information. Since we cannot get enough information here, we kindly suggest you why the Can't Login button doesn't work for you? What happen when you click it? Thanks!