Thread: Zeroing

Zeroing

Seems higher ranking levels like to pick on liwer levels. Hmmmm sems fun, when u actually think about it, it isnt fare to us lpwer levels I beleace there should be a automatic penalties given by the server like reduction of troops and resources along with power to help reduce zeroing.

There are many ways to protect yourselves when you are offline and especially when you are online. There are ghost rallies, reinforcing players in shields, getting your own shield, or collecting from the guild mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    There are many ways to protect yourselves when you are offline and especially when you are online. There are ghost rallies, reinforcing players in shields, getting your own shield, or collecting from the guild mine.
    Entirely agree with Allie.

If you want to assure your safety, I'd suggest joining a growing guild who can help you out during pvp and other situations. Also, if you cannot protect yourself and you get zeroed, that's your fault since you didn't do anything about it (if there was a glitch then that's different).
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

I suggest you build as many garages, so when you do get attack you can just heal them back and its like you never lost your troops!

Killer Gregg ( RDD )

Zone #121

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg Alan View Post
    I suggest you build as many garages, so when you do get attack you can just heal them back and its like you never lost your troops!

Killer Gregg ( RDD )

Zone #121
    In addition, there is a Research Center thing in guilds that increases garage capacity which could help a lot with that.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

I highly suggest you get in the habit of protecting your troops by other means. As Allie said, there are numerous ways you are able to protect your troops while offline. I suggest you make an alternative account that you can always have around to create a fake rally on. Bonus tip, take some time and make this alternative account into a hyper account so you can have extra resources!

Zach, I love my hypers, and if there's interest, I'd be happy to do a guide to share the tips and tricks to doing one effectively