Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Plans

[QUOTE=Luis Diaz;33581]Pasarla en familia y seguir jugando vida y salud para todos gracias territorio #97

I was with my wife, we fun together , we was go to concert of rock music.
    Zone 76
    Mysterious

Zone 71 Wetdream
    My husband cooked me steak and shrimp dinner with candle light and my favorite flowers, tulips.

Netflix & Chill....
    SGT MAD
    ZONE 32

I spent the day with my best friend and wife of 32 years. We went out for dinner, I gave her flowers and some gifts. Then went home to bed. And went to sleep later, ha ha not bad for and old married couple. Boa John5 Zone 29 Santa Fe.

My woman and I went to USA, as we live in Turkey Great trip for us.

Cool V-day

Quote Originally Posted by 卡卡西 View Post
    Commanders, happy Valentine's Day! What are your plans for Valentine's Day this year? Or what did you do for the holiday? Watch a movie with your sweetheart? Give your lover unforgettable memories? Or battle fiercely on Invasion? Come share with us!

Attachment 833

Activity Time: February 14th 03:00 - February 17th 15:55 (UTC)

Activity Rules: Share your Valentine's Day experience in the comment section and leave your gaming name and Zone number.

Activity Rewards: After the Activity ends, we will randomly select 15 commanders and give each of them rewards worth 1000 diamonds.

Notes:
    1.You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
    2.Rewards will be distributed within 4 days after the event ending.

Thank you for your support of Invasion!

Invasion High Command
    Zone35 rickytheboss loving it war is on so isn't my girl

Went to a movie then out to eat