Thread: New Game To Develope?

New Game To Develope?

I have a new game I would like to talk about to your company! This game has never before been seen on a phone or the internet at all. I have done my research and would like to know on how I can have your company develop it and start working on the project, if not then I start making the game within the next 2 years myself! Let me know who to contact on my new project please!

Killer Gregg ( RDD )

Zone# 121

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg Alan View Post
    I have a new game I would like to talk about to your company! This game has never before been seen on a phone or the internet at all. I have done my research and would like to know on how I can have your company develop it and start working on the project, if not then I start making the game within the next 2 years myself! Let me know who to contact on my new project please!

Killer Gregg ( RDD )

Zone# 121
    Hi Gregg! You could share it with us from in game customer service.

Sorry can't share as I would need a non disclosure agreement signed, as this is the best concept to hit the game app in history! I've done my research and nothing like this on the market right now! I will email you and you guys can call me soon or I'll just take ideal to other company's or have it made within less then 2 years! Just wanted to give your company a shot at a new war game that will rock this world!