Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WarSim HIGH MODE Prizes

Angry WarSim HIGH MODE Prizes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	highwayrip.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	865

Where is my incentive to pay 2500 chips to just try my luck at getting these prizes??
    High Mode prizes need to be nice enough to want to spend some chips to try and win them...
    The Speed Up Prizes for HIGH MODE, should NEVER have anything as low as this...

This isn't a Bug, but is a Problem..

I mean seriously, a freaking 5 minute speed up, as a prize?? And two 30 minute speed ups??
    This is why I don't spend $ on High mode, except during War Sim Event..
    Last edited by Philip Smith; 02-25-2016 at 04:38 AM.

I mean we must think of it like this..
    2500 chips would cost you 720 diamonds if you bought them in the store..
    So in theory, none of the prizes in the line up on High Mode should be valued less than that, considering that you spending the 2500 chips, doesn't guarantee you that prize. To guarantee you a prize you still have to spend more chips. Which increase in the number of chips needed to guarantee you a prize, as you progress through the line up..

And if you were to spend diamonds on a speed up, an 8 hour speed up cost 650 diamonds, when it isn't on sale.. So seeing these puny 3min, 5min, 30min and even 60min speed ups on the High Mode in War Sim, is a slap in the face to we the players....
    Last edited by Philip Smith; 02-25-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Hi Philip! We are sorry for it. But the rewards in war simulator are randomly set. Sometimes you could find prizes which are much better. Meanwhile we will forward your issue, we will try to make improvement. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi Philip! We are sorry for it. But the rewards in war simulator are randomly set. Sometimes you could find prizes which are much better. Meanwhile we will forward your issue, we will try to make improvement. Thanks!
    This would not be an issue if we could reset the War Sim, and have a different set of prizes.

The above screen shot was taken of prizes that I left there from the past week. I waited until I HAD to use the High Mode game play to complete the War Sim Event, to obtain my 2k in diamonds..

If there was just a way to reset the War Sim, even if it was something we purchased, that we could use to reset the machine to have possibly a different set of prizes in the line up, that would be nice. But when I see little prizes like 5min speed ups and 30min speed ups, as I pictured above. There is absolutely no reason to play the War Sim, until the War Sim Event... Because the cost of the chips is far more than the actual prizes you would win..

Invasion CS, just stop it. Nothing that you claim to be random is actually random. You can set the prizes for high mode to be selected from a higher level of prizes than normal mode. Don't lie and pretend you can't, you just won't. If you feel justified in your greedy actions then own them, don't piss on us and tell us it's raining.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewc1542 View Post
    Invasion CS, just stop it. Nothing that you claim to be random is actually random. You can set the prizes for high mode to be selected from a higher level of prizes than normal mode. Don't lie and pretend you can't, you just won't. If you feel justified in your greedy actions then own them, don't piss on us and tell us it's raining.

You sir are 100% correct.. And the HIGH MODE cost more, because it is supposed to have higher quality prizes.. So they should have a minimum set to a higher standard than the normal mode.. If they are all just complete random, with no minimum quality, then the HIGH mode, is nothing more than an over priced NORMAL mode.. Why even call it a HIGH MODE, if the prizes are pulled from the same quality standard as the NORMAL Mode..

But you are a little harsh on CS.. They are at least making a response. Even if it is a bold face lie, they are still making a response..

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Smith View Post
    This would not be an issue if we could reset the War Sim, and have a different set of prizes.

The above screen shot was taken of prizes that I left there from the past week. I waited until I HAD to use the High Mode game play to complete the War Sim Event, to obtain my 2k in diamonds..

If there was just a way to reset the War Sim, even if it was something we purchased, that we could use to reset the machine to have possibly a different set of prizes in the line up, that would be nice. But when I see little prizes like 5min speed ups and 30min speed ups, as I pictured above. There is absolutely no reason to play the War Sim, until the War Sim Event... Because the cost of the chips is far more than the actual prizes you would win..
    The reset button is a good idea. If making it a purchased option, what if you reset a worse prize? The rewards are indeed randomly set according to the rewards system. Your voice will be listened by our decision makers. Thanks for your understanding!

My biggest issue with this, is that, the High Mode is supposed to yield HIGHER quality prizes than the Normal Mode.. So if that is true, then the RANDOM prizes given in High Mode, should be chosen from a HIGHER set of prizes.. Not the same set that are given in the Normal Mode.. There should be no 5 min speed ups, no 10 min speed up, etc.. ONLY Higher Quality Prizes... The reset button is just a thought, but the underling issue of the High Mode should yield Higher Prizes, is still the main focus of the problem.. Why have a High Mode, if it is giving out the same prizes you can get in Normal Mode...

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Smith View Post
    My biggest issue with this, is that, the High Mode is supposed to yield HIGHER quality prizes than the Normal Mode.. So if that is true, then the RANDOM prizes given in High Mode, should be chosen from a HIGHER set of prizes.. Not the same set that are given in the Normal Mode.. There should be no 5 min speed ups, no 10 min speed up, etc.. ONLY Higher Quality Prizes... The reset button is just a thought, but the underling issue of the High Mode should yield Higher Prizes, is still the main focus of the problem.. Why have a High Mode, if it is giving out the same prizes you can get in Normal Mode...
    No offense but you just are focusing on the bad rewards. There are better rewards indeed.