Thread: Update locked me into 'Concise Mode'

Update locked me into 'Concise Mode'

After tonight's update, my settings was automatically set to Concise. That means I cannot view my territory lines.
    A box pops up and days my device does not support the 'Best Speed' setting. It has supported all settings until the update.
    I need to be able to see the territory lines again. I need some advice.

And yes, I uninstalled the game and all it's files and re-installed, but no change. I just want to view the map like I did earlier today. :-/

Please disregard this post (I don't know how to delete it).
    I switched to another account, and after seeing a brief update take place at log-in, my graphics options became usable again.
    Problem solved. :-)

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We have optimization the graphic restriction with the update. Thanks for your understanding!

I have the same problem. Have tried everything and the graphics still will not load on my new tab 4. It use to work until the update on 3/15. Have uninstalled game, reset tablet, reinstalled game and left it up all night to load. Still cant see the graphics of the territory tiles, the difference of rebels and black crusaders, bases on fire after they are hit. I have sent my os info already. Its very frustrating. My husband has same tablet and his is fine. ????

Quote Originally Posted by Bee Kuehner View Post
    I have the same problem. Have tried everything and the graphics still will not load on my new tab 4. It use to work until the update on 3/15. Have uninstalled game, reset tablet, reinstalled game and left it up all night to load. Still cant see the graphics of the territory tiles, the difference of rebels and black crusaders, bases on fire after they are hit. I have sent my os info already. Its very frustrating. My husband has same tablet and his is fine. ????
    What is your device type? Which tab 4? May I ask you if your husband device is the completely same as yours?

Switch to another account, then go to settings. The other display options will be unlocked. Once set to the display of your choosing, go back to your other account and the settings will remain. Afterwards, you will have to give the lines, rocks, fires, etc a few minutes to download.