Thread: [LOGIN] Unable to Login

[LOGIN] Unable to Login

Android 6.0.1
    Nexus 6
    Invasion 1.29.3(49610)
    Zone 115
    Player S F Ca5h

Suddenly when I try to start the game I get a 'Account Login' window that will let me click the Facebook icon, Google Games icon or tap4fun icon. Using Facebook it says "You have already authorized Invasion.' I click Okay and it says "Account not yet bound to the game, try again." If I try Google Games, it says "Account not yet bound to the game, try again." I have no clue what a tap4fun login might be.

I tried a different Facebook account on my device and it works.
    Last edited by JohnWayne; 03-16-2016 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnWayne View Post
    Android 6.0.1
    Nexus 6
    Invasion 1.29.3(49610)
    Zone 115
    Player S F Ca5h

Suddenly when I try to start the game I get a 'Account Login' window that will let me click the Facebook icon, Google Games icon or tap4fun icon. Using Facebook it says "You have already authorized Invasion.' I click Okay and it says "Account not yet bound to the game, try again." If I try Google Games, it says "Account not yet bound to the game, try again." I have no clue what a tap4fun login might be.

I tried a different Facebook account on my device and it works.
    Sorry for the delay of reply. As for your issue, it seems that you used the wrong FB to log in. I have checked your account information for you but fail to find any account named S F Ca5h. May we ask if you could get on your account now? If still not, please PM me your account information for investigation. Thanks!

It will not let me PM you. It says no room.

Zone: 115
    Player: SF Ca5h
    Guild: SyS
    Coords: X: 313 Y: 259

I have checked for you. Your account is bound to Facebook. Please try to recall the FB account that you have bound to your game account and then to log in. Thanks!

I am still unable to login to my account. It just says "You have already authorized Invasion.' I click Okay and it says "Account not yet bound to the game, try again."

I am still unable to login to my account. It just says "You have already authorized Invasion.' I click Okay and it says "Account not yet bound to the game, try again."
    Check you PM, John. Thanks!

I have not gotten a PM since the 17th. I tried multiple times to response to the error code question and it always says your inbox is full.

It says connection error and "Account not yet bound to the game, try again."
    Last edited by JohnWayne; 03-21-2016 at 09:25 PM.

I have not gotten a PM since the 17th. I tried multiple times to response to the error code question and it always says your inbox is full.

It says connection error and "Account not yet bound to the game, try again."
    Sorry that my last pm failed to be delivered. Please check it now.