Thread: Commander bug. HELP

Commander bug. HELP

Hello, I was thinking lot of times why is like that, and now finally writed a problem...
    So when i go to get resource tiles I set how much troops I want and set commander to march commander doesnt add any power on that thing where shows how much you can gather, only troop adds, on my second account everything works normally, and is just for me I thing.. Even my gathering speed is fully set on talents.. Commander doesnt add any boost, and my account just bugged.. Last pvp i was doing points with my friend I had set talents, but my friend had not, and even he got his points first, and i needed to hit him 20times even everytime he leave 100k in base with no commander. Please help me, i can't even gather probably bcos commander doesnt add any boost, and I'm loosing all fights..

Please don't worry. We will help you with your issue. Firstly I would like to explain to you that there is no talent for unit load. Therefore with or without commander will not influence how much you gather. Only some officer have the buff for unit load. Please kindly check if your officers have the buff or not. As for your wars with your friend, it's hard to tell if your commander buffs is working or not because commander's buff is not the only factor which influence the result of a war. For example, with no offense, if you are using 375k T2 to hit a base with 100K T3. It is possible that you will lose the fights. Therefore we kindly suggest you to share the battle report with us if you don't mind. If you mind posting personal battle reports here, just send them to us from in game customer service. We will investigate it for you. Thanks!

This is the problem that i send t3 200k to hit and he leaves 60k but he loses nothing much and i lose 20k and on my friends commander when you choose what troops to gather and or add commander if you add it it add how more gathering resources, but on mine is doesnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by DeImAnTaS View Post
    This is the problem that i send t3 200k to hit and he leaves 60k but he loses nothing much and i lose 20k and on my friends commander when you choose what troops to gather and or add commander if you add it it add how more gathering resources, but on mine is doesnt work.
    For the result of the battle, please share the battle report and the detail of the report with us. As for gather, it is possible if your friend recruited officer with unit load buff and you don't. Please check your officer's buff. Thanks!

I have buffs on commander with unit load, and when i was without them 3months ago everything was good, but after these 2updates the commander just died.. Where i csn share reports , if i will still have them?.

I have buffs on commander with unit load, and when i was without them 3months ago everything was good, but after these 2updates the commander just died.. Where i csn share reports , if i will still have them?.
    You could share with us here if you don't mind. Or you could share with us through customer service in game.

When i go to customer service what section do i press?

When i go to customer service what section do i press?
    Please open our game and go to more-customer service.

Yes i know and its says choose an opcion whag i want to tell

Yes i know and its says choose an opcion whag i want to tell
    We can help you here if you would please post a screenshot of the battle report. If possible please use an alternative uploading site such as imgur. It will be much higher quality.