Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not being Rasist

Not being Rasist

Why do Chinese players get cheaper packs then us Americans or other country's, and how do they take over new zones so fast without us know when they open until after the fact, and I know they get cheaper packs cause a lot of Chinese players have told me and showed me screenshots, its very unfair to us please fix that

Quote Originally Posted by Excailber Excailber View Post
    Why do Chinese players get cheaper packs then us Americans or other country's, and how do they take over new zones so fast without us know when they open until after the fact, and I know they get cheaper packs cause a lot of Chinese players have told me and showed me screenshots, its very unfair to us please fix that
    Hi Excailber! Chinese players don't get cheaper packs. And Chinese players are also complaining the your packs are cheaper. In fact, Google Play and iTunes take charge of payment issue. They will not allow that happen. We post new zone opening announcement on forum every time there is any new zone coming. As for the cheaper packs, could you please share the screenshots with us?

Quote Originally Posted by Excailber Excailber View Post
    I have spent some time testing it and found no difference in the cost between packs. On the other hand, the items inside the packs vary from zone to zone but that is about it.

The difference in pack contents is horrifying. A tin chest in the new zones are 20-30 times bigger than a gold chest in zone 1. Its grossly unfair to longstanding customers.
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

Quote Originally Posted by Malo View Post
    The difference in pack contents is horrifying. A tin chest in the new zones are 20-30 times bigger than a gold chest in zone 1. Its grossly unfair to longstanding customers.
    I would like to tell you that at present, the packages are set according to the current game situation of each zone. But I will inform our project team your feedback. We will take into further consideration, and provide more suitable packages in the future. Thanks!

So what I glean from your response is that not only are you aware that older zones are getting an inferior product in comparison to new zones, but its intentional on the developers part to give unfair advantage to new zones and sit idly by as the original zones depopulate and grow stagnant. Is this aradical new business model in which your most established and loyal customers get the shaft while you focus all attention to new and also underpopulated zones in hopes of fleecing a whole new set of people? Interesting concept.

So what I glean from your response is that not only are you aware that older zones are getting an inferior product in comparison to new zones, but its intentional on the developers part to give unfair advantage to new zones and sit idly by as the original zones depopulate and grow stagnant. Is this aradical new business model in which your most established and loyal customers get the shaft while you focus all attention to new and also underpopulated zones in hopes of fleecing a whole new set of people? Interesting concept.
    It's just because different zones are in different status. We are sorry for it. But we will try to make optimization. Please give us some time. Thanks!

It's not that they just want to attract new players. There are many factors in why they give extra items to new zones.

OK....for example? I mean maybe if there were some clear,concise explanation as to why older zones get inferior product for the same money, there would be a better understanding and less complaining. As it stands, it can be likened to purchasing a meal in a restaurant. Two diners order from the same establishment, order the same item, and pay same price, and yet one customer gets a child sized portion while the other gets a family meal sized one. You can't, as the establishment owner, do business this way and not expect complaints, and not be prepared to explain your mitigating factors.

I read more and more, and get even more disgusted as i go!! I love this game, but i see manyquestionable happenings!!!