Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost account and guild.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lost account and guild.

Hello my friend had a guild when he set his alt for rank 5 after some time, when he logged into that account its in different zone and then he press on guild its says first join the guild. But when he go to his mane account and look that guild its stills says the alt name ond leader informacion, is it possible to get that guild back some how? Please help, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DeImAnTaS View Post
    Hello my friend had a guild when he set his alt for rank 5 after some time, when he logged into that account its in different zone and then he press on guild its says first join the guild. But when he go to his mane account and look that guild its stills says the alt name ond leader informacion, is it possible to get that guild back some how? Please help, thank you.
    Please don't worry. We will help your friend with his issue. In order to solve this issue more effectively, it would be better if your friend could contact us directly. He could pm me his issue and his account name or contact us from in game customer service. Thanks!

Thats the problem that he can't because that was my guild and i just set his alt because i left his account name was zapnew from zone 4

Thats the problem that he can't because that was my guild and i just set his alt because i left his account name was zapnew from zone 4
    Then if you don't mind, we need more information.
    1.The screenshot showing that his alt is your guild leader.
    2.A screenshot of his alt profile(we kindly suggest you to click his profile by clicking guild-members list).
    Thanks!

Sorry for the delay of reply. The screenshots are a little bit obscure. Could you please upload it on website and share the link with us? Thanks!

I can't everytime u ask me, i can't add on it bcos i am on phone..

I can't everytime u ask me, i can't add on it bcos i am on phone..
    Really sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell me the users name of the alt account and the name of your guild.

Name of the alt: zapnew
    Guild name Zone 4 BANDERA