Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War sim event

War sim event

Why are some people getting more diamonds than me in a sim event?
    Is it the bigger vip level the better diamond amount?

vip level is the factor that determines how many diamonds you get..
    vip 0-3 = 2k diamonds
    vip 4-7 = 3k
    vip 8-up = 4k

I believe that is the breakdown...

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Smith View Post
    vip level is the factor that determines how many diamonds you get..
    vip 0-3 = 2k diamonds
    vip 4-7 = 3k
    vip 8-up = 4k

I believe that is the breakdown...
    No it's not, I am vip4 and I got 4000 diamonds per event, and when I was vip3 I got 3000 per event, so I think it's relative to both the lab level and vip level

Many factors are taken into consideration, like power, HQ, activeness etc.

I'm a daily player, very active.. VIP level 1, HQ level 20, Commander level 48.. War Sim pays me out 2k in diamonds.. It takes me 22k in chips to win all prizes.. I do not play war sim, except during the war sim event because the prizes don't justify the cost. I get many low level speeds, as I've posted screen shots on another thread.. So maybe that is why I still only get 2k in diamonds.. As the HQ level doesn't seem to make a difference, the Commander level doesn't seem to make a difference, the Activity of player doesn't make a difference.. I have a few accounts, ranging from HQ level 7 to HQ level 20.. All accounts only earn 2k in Diamonds on War Sim, and All are level 1 VIP or lower... All accounts only play War Sim during War Sim Event.. Now other people in my guild with VIP higher than me, get more diamonds, but they don't play the game any more or less than I do. They just have a higher VIP status. But they also have to use twice as many chips as I do, to complete the war sim event.. The higher your VIP status is, the MORE you have to win to earn all prizes.. This goes for ALL events.. Not just the War Sim.. So.. VIP status is the deciding factor in your prize and cost to obtain the prize..
    Last edited by Philip Smith; 04-16-2016 at 05:06 PM.

I'm a daily player, very active.. VIP level 1, HQ level 20, Commander level 48.. War Sim pays me out 2k in diamonds.. It takes me 22k in chips to win all prizes.. I do not play war sim, except during the war sim event because the prizes don't justify the cost. I get many low level speeds, as I've posted screen shots on another thread.. So maybe that is why I still only get 2k in diamonds.. As the HQ level doesn't seem to make a difference, the Commander level doesn't seem to make a difference, the Activity of player doesn't make a difference.. I have a few accounts, ranging from HQ level 7 to HQ level 20.. All accounts only earn 2k in Diamonds on War Sim, and All are level 1 VIP or lower... All accounts only play War Sim during War Sim Event.. Now other people in my guild with VIP higher than me, get more diamonds, but they don't play the game any more or less than I do. They just have a higher VIP status. But they also have to use twice as many chips as I do, to complete the war sim event.. The higher your VIP status is, the MORE you have to win to earn all prizes.. This goes for ALL events.. Not just the War Sim.. So.. VIP status is the deciding factor in your prize and cost to obtain the prize..
    There are many factors which will influence the rewards. Besides better rewards require more points. Please kindly have a check. Thank you.

the people that get 4k in diamonds from the War Sim event have to spend about twice as many chips as any of my players do. The only difference between the people that get the 4k in diamonds and all my personal accounts, is the fact that they have a higher vip level.. If anything besides vip level was a factor, then my level 7 HQ account with a commander at level 25, with only a single Strategic Officer at level 1, and all my buildings on my base are at level 7 and the account is at VIP 0 should get less Diamonds and worse prizes than my Level 20 HQ account at VIP level 1 and with commander at lvl 48, with 5 Strategic Officers at level 4 or above, and all buildings are level 19 and 20... But the fact of it is, the cost to win all prizes are the same for both accounts. 22k in chips.. The prizes for both vary, but both accounts do get 24hr speeds on occasion and both get good resource prizes on High mode as well. But in general, both the HQ7 account and the HQ20 account, both tend to get ALOT of the 5min speeds as prizes on the High Mode in War Sim... So I don't play War Sim, except during the War Sim Event.. Now the Shooting Gallery.. Y'all got the prizes on it working pretty good.. It is an expense event to play, but the prizes match the cost of the number of chips needed. So it makes the Shooting Gallery kinda fun as a diversion.. I actually play the Shooting Gallery daily, because the prizes are worth the chips needed to play.. So if multiple factors are involved in determining the winning of 2000 Diamonds on War Sim -vs- 4000 Diamonds on War Sim. Please explain in detail.. Otherwise it appears as if the VIP is the only deciding factor.. I'm not trying to sound like a pain.. I do enjoy the game, but the answers the CS-team give on the forum sometimes, just doesn't make any sense... At least not to me..

the people that get 4k in diamonds from the War Sim event have to spend about twice as many chips as any of my players do. The only difference between the people that get the 4k in diamonds and all my personal accounts, is the fact that they have a higher vip level.. If anything besides vip level was a factor, then my level 7 HQ account with a commander at level 25, with only a single Strategic Officer at level 1, and all my buildings on my base are at level 7 and the account is at VIP 0 should get less Diamonds and worse prizes than my Level 20 HQ account at VIP level 1 and with commander at lvl 48, with 5 Strategic Officers at level 4 or above, and all buildings are level 19 and 20... But the fact of it is, the cost to win all prizes are the same for both accounts. 22k in chips.. The prizes for both vary, but both accounts do get 24hr speeds on occasion and both get good resource prizes on High mode as well. But in general, both the HQ7 account and the HQ20 account, both tend to get ALOT of the 5min speeds as prizes on the High Mode in War Sim... So I don't play War Sim, except during the War Sim Event.. Now the Shooting Gallery.. Y'all got the prizes on it working pretty good.. It is an expense event to play, but the prizes match the cost of the number of chips needed. So it makes the Shooting Gallery kinda fun as a diversion.. I actually play the Shooting Gallery daily, because the prizes are worth the chips needed to play.. So if multiple factors are involved in determining the winning of 2000 Diamonds on War Sim -vs- 4000 Diamonds on War Sim. Please explain in detail.. Otherwise it appears as if the VIP is the only deciding factor.. I'm not trying to sound like a pain.. I do enjoy the game, but the answers the CS-team give on the forum sometimes, just doesn't make any sense... At least not to me..
    Hi Philip. First of all, thanks for your support to our game. I know you like playing our game as you are very active on our forum. As for your query, VIP is not the only factor. The HQ level, commander level, power, activeness and other factors will also influence the rewards in sim event. The every details are considered to be our commercial secret. Sorry that we could not explain them in complete details. Appreciate your understanding. Moreover, since you like shooting gallery more, my personally suggestion for you is to play more shooting gallery. Thank you.

ok. I won't ask for secrets then. But as far as the Diamonds won on War Sim, not the individual prizes, was what I thought this issue was over.. Can you give me an example of how a VIP level 0 player can achieve 4k in diamonds for completing all events on a War Sim Event?? VIP Level 0 gets only 2k.. But VIP 4 gets 4k.. The VIP 4 player has to earn more points to achieve the 4k in diamonds.. So All I was trying to point out was that the VIP 0 guys aren't allowed to get that many points, The amount of points you are allowed to earn are based off of VIP level. The more money you invest on the game, the more you are able to achieve.. ...Right??? This is how I see things.. Not trying to figure out how you determine each individual prize for each mission.. -haha-
    Last edited by Philip Smith; 04-20-2016 at 06:01 AM.

Phillip VIP is a part of Determining it. I do not think a vip0 player can get the 4k for example. But like CS said it's more than just VIP. Please read her response again