Thread: New ideas for the game

New ideas for the game

Hello crazy players

Game suggestion:

Like Game Of War/COK what about Zone bosses/monsters that you kill for guild prizes? Each level harder to kill and uses action points where your commander attacks only based on research/officers

Multi use option for speed ups from inventory

How about a area / rebel base where you search for X amount of time ( 4 hour, 8 hour, 12 hour for prizes? Longer your in the more/better prizes similar to maneouver)

Faster ways to earn prizes/items

To be able to set multiple rallies on a target/rebel

Other ways to earn VIP points not just from buying packs

Gifting multiple items (war warrants / cuffs / material )

Crafting armour/weapons for commanders to give boosts in attacks / defence

Higher level rebels than 30 for bigger better prizes

Free gifts from Tap 4 via a daily code / weekly code / monthly code

Kind Regards

Guarddog Zone 52

[QUOTE=Dave Holloway;35221]Hello crazy players

Game suggestion:

Like Game Of War/COK what about Zone bosses/monsters that you kill for guild prizes? Each level harder to kill and uses action points where your commander attacks only based on research/officers
    >> think they tried to that with rebels and the multi million terrorist appearing in ruins once in a while.

Multi use option for speed ups from inventory
    >> great idea, i had idea of making exchanger so you can exchange for example 60min speedups into 1h speedup, like the medal exchanger.

How about a area / rebel base where you search for X amount of time ( 4 hour, 8 hour, 12 hour for prizes? Longer your in the more/better prizes similar to maneouver)
    >> nice

Faster ways to earn prizes/items
    >> this game is largely about diamonds, so when more prizes actually would be diamonds, it would greatly enhance experience, so no need for faster ways but need for better prizes.

To be able to set multiple rallies on a target/rebel
    >> Nice, but not high on my list.

Other ways to earn VIP points not just from buying packs
    >> would not fit in their business model i think

Gifting multiple items (war warrants / cuffs / material )
    >> YES, can't understand why you can only gift some things one at the time, other then to annoy players. Being able to gift Master Blueprint would be nice too.

Crafting armour/weapons for commanders to give boosts in attacks / defence
    >> Nice idea

Higher level rebels than 30 for bigger better prizes
    >> Yes, agree. Making lvl not visible would make things exiting, but then terrorists all the way up to lvl 100.

Free gifts from Tap 4 via a daily code / weekly code / monthly code
    >> as if that would ever happen. The same with gifts 'worth x diamonds' we don't need that, we need diamonds.
    >> and about that, It would be nice if your diamond mine actually produced diamonds for you.

High on my list of features;
    12h shield, so i can actually go to sleep sometimes, lol
    1h shield so you can have a break
    a chat system that not stopped updating after a couple of minutes, or at least a refresh button for it
    File and Mail option back when clicking base that disappeared in F* upgrade to v1.3
    And a couple of things mentioned above by you and me.

Comments from AnonyMouse R5/IPF Z10

I like all of the above suggested features. A few things id like to see would be -

- Officer mail option.
    Similar to mail all guild, but between officer mails. With a "Reply all" feature so everyone mailed recieves the replies. The chat rooms are great but only remember x amount of messages. Making vital information get washed away before all R4 can see and reply.
    - I would also like to add that the mail system itself is quite laggy for me. It is so much that i dont use it during pvp. Sometimes takes upwards of 1 minute to open a mail. Seeing as flight time is average 10-15seconds on a neighbouring tile, i choose to not be that vulnerable.

- Vote kicking people.
    The ability to have the guild vote to have a person removed. (including Leaders). Lets face it, we have all had the mouthy trouble maker that no one likes but the r4s are sleeping on(or unable due to permissions) booting this person.

How about making it so the radar can find rss tiles within a certain range based on lvl increasing the range with the higher lvls instead of wandering around the map looking for that one tile you can't ever find