Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update 1.3 feedback

Update 1.3 feedback

1. The new login interface is horrible. Far too slow and cumbersome.
    2. The diamond mine seems to have been messed with again. Seems as though the number of daily diamonds has been reduced....this is crap, please fix asap.
    3. I have yet to find the much touted talent preset function.

I'm certain there will be more, but this is a good start
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

Agree with the above comments.

Half our zone is about to quit as they are free players and can't shiled now.

Well done t4f. Fucked it again

Only half? I'm going to have to start fighting myself in my zone. Too bad i cant log into my other accounts fast enough to defend my attacks. Lol.

Update SUCKS!!! You didn't say anything about taking away diamonds and didn't add half the shit you promised. Switching accounts is horrid now. This is completely unacceptable

Not only is the Diamond mine giving out LESS.. It isn't giving out just diamonds.. It is a possibility of diamonds.. you now get resources or diamonds... It is a gift shop now... :/

T4F likes it when more people leave there game. Americans should be the creators not Chinese they don't know what to do anymore well these Chinese anyways

So if I understand the system mail...saving diamonds is a crime. The mail states that "hoarding diamonds caused an imbalance". Interesting. If every player in game has the same opportunity to use the mine function, how does it create imbalance? Some players are better at saving diamonds, some are more active and industrious, and Yea some are wasteful or lazy. Any imbalance here is caused purely by the gaming habits of the individual. If you want to combat imbalances, correct the imbalances caused by unfair package deals and make them uniform gamewide.
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

Quote Originally Posted by Malo View Post
    So if I understand the system mail...saving diamonds is a crime. The mail states that "hoarding diamonds caused an imbalance". Interesting. If every player in game has the same opportunity to use the mine function, how does it create imbalance? Some players are better at saving diamonds, some are more active and industrious, and Yea some are wasteful or lazy. Any imbalance here is caused purely by the gaming habits of the individual. If you want to combat imbalances, correct the imbalances caused by unfair package deals and make them uniform gamewide.
    This /\ well said

Thank you all for your time to share your ideas about update with us. We are now collecting players' feedbacks for the update and we will forward to project team to ask for improvement. I am sorry for the change for diamond mine and account system. But we change it with a good intention to provide a more fair and simplified game playing. Please rest assured that your voice will be heard. Thanks!

Serious issues. Some have been mention, but a MAJOR issue with this latest update as far as the game WORKING, is it has slowed to a crawl. It lags so bad. It took me 1 hr 15 min to switch between my farm accounts and my main. When it used to only take me MAYBE 15 minutes or less, to switch between all accounts..
    Now we have to log off of account, and WAIT..
    Then choose what type of account we want to log into.. and WAIT
    Then enter the email and password for that account... and WAIT
    Then we get to the game and the game runs like a snail stuck in molasses..
    The game graphics don't look any better or worse, yet the game itself runs at about 1/4 the speed it did before..

The interface to switch between account before was simple and quick. All that was needed was the password to enter into each account.. But now, having to log in and out of each account, and having to type email and password, and it all running like crap, makes for a long drawn out terrible gaming experience.. I'm NOT looking forward to see how PVP plays out with all the LAG in the game now...

The Diamond mine is no longer a diamond mine. It has turned into a cheap gift shop.. So that name of the mine should be changed, and the graphical image on the base should be changed as well.. Maybe something that resembles a local drug store or small shop..

All rewards from the Maneuver Runs don't show what you received in a chest you acquire from the runs.. You now only see a picture of the type of item you get from a chest, but no longer see the amount.. So you may see a picture of a SPEED, but you don't know if it is a 1 min speed, or a 30 min speed.. Etc....

The extra prizes you get from tapping on your base resources no longer have the confirmation button, but you still must tap twice on the final selection to continue.. So you eliminated a button to push, but not the requirement to have to push the button.. This causes a little confusion... Just one more thing that has regressed in this update..

This latest UPDATE has brought DOWN this game to a level of BETA stages... On a quad core tablet, this game ran OK..not great but okay.. Now it plays like I'm on a single core old school phone from 5 or 6 years ago... Very... Very bad UPDATE...
    Last edited by Philip Smith; 04-28-2016 at 12:32 AM.