Thread: Chat gc/zc stalling

Chat gc/zc stalling

I use an Galaxy S4 an iPad 3 and on a Pc 2 android emulators. In all 'devices' after a couple of minutes the messages in gc/zc stall and are not refreshed. I have to restart game every time to see a number of sometimes important messages i've missed.
    I've mailed customer service but they are blaming my hardware/free memory.
    Also i was told that not many people where having this problem, but i've read it some have same problem too.

If it is true that all my devices are not suited for the game, then you should adjust your programming or provide a simple refresh button. This is a basic function and it is really really annoying that it is not functioning properly.

Regards
    AnonyMouse R5/IPF z10

Hi. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Some factors might cause your issue, like hardware/free memory, the connectivity of network etc. I will forward your suggestion to project team. Please stay tuned. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Some factors might cause your issue, like hardware/free memory, the connectivity of network etc. I will forward your suggestion to project team. Please stay tuned. Thanks!
    i have been having the same issue but just on one account but on the same device, it is not the memory lol. check mate again

My internet connection is by KPN Netherlands, hard to find a better and more stable internet connection, which by the way works perfectly exept for Invasion.
    I checked the memory and there was plenty on ALL 4 devices.
    I reinstalled and exept for the added 'this feature is downloading' no joy on the stalling zc/gc.

I would really appreciate this problem being fixed and not as always trying to blame everyone but yourself.

A more and more frustrated commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
    My internet connection is by KPN Netherlands, hard to find a better and more stable internet connection, which by the way works perfectly exept for Invasion.
    I checked the memory and there was plenty on ALL 4 devices.
    I reinstalled and exept for the added 'this feature is downloading' no joy on the stalling zc/gc.

I would really appreciate this problem being fixed and not as always trying to blame everyone but yourself.

A more and more frustrated commander.
    Sorry for the trouble. Please contact our support team and give more information for better investigation. Thanks!