Thread: Un binded account skeeter zone 37

Un binded account skeeter zone 37

Since the new update I have been unable to get in to this account I have spent money on. How can I get this account back ? I use to be able to go into my accounts and transfer over to it. Now that I have to log in with Facebook I can't get in to skeeter. Can you give me info on how to get skeeter back active? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Kimball View Post
    Since the new update I have been unable to get in to this account I have spent money on. How can I get this account back ? I use to be able to go into my accounts and transfer over to it. Now that I have to log in with Facebook I can't get in to skeeter. Can you give me info on how to get skeeter back active? Thanks
    Hi Karl. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have checked for you and your account is bound to FB. Please go to FB app to get on the FB account bound with skeeter. Then open our game, go to more-account-log out to get on your account accordingly. If you fail to get it back, please contact our support team. Thanks!

Can you tell me the email account that is associated with my skeeter account? I have done the directions you gave me but I still done remember the details that are related with skeeter. Fill free to pm me any info on FB messenger thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Kimball View Post
    Can you tell me the email account that is associated with my skeeter account? I have done the directions you gave me but I still done remember the details that are related with skeeter. Fill free to pm me any info on FB messenger thanks
    It depends. Just contact support team form in game customer service. Then we will help you with it.