Thread: Diamond stripping..

Diamond stripping..

T4F, why do you consistently update the game with garbage? All possible ways to gain diamonds are being stripped away. The easy 2k simulator event has been reduced drastically? I see it maybe once every three days. It use to be a couple of times a day. I'm a consist player so it's not that I'm just missing them.

The diamond mine.. Enough said on that. It produces just enough diamonds to where developers didn't have to rename it. A year of collecting the diamond mine you can get a 8 hour speed up! Good job.

Terrorist.. Did you reduce the diamond drop rate to 1 in 50? Lvl 10, 20, 30 rarely drop the 500 diamonds any more.

I'm not looking to play for free. I have spent more than I should on a stupid phone app, but these little thing gave me false hope that I could keep up with the crazy spenders, cheats, hacks, and players in countries that get better packages.

Well done on destroying what use to be a pretty good game. It's either spend a ton or don't bother playing at all.

In z116 we have 3 simulator events every week between Wednesday and Thursday CST

For one, this is a free to play game. You are not required to spend money on it. There are players who have T4's and have done very well without spending any money on Invasion.

As far as the packages, they vary by zone and not country. The newer zones have better packages to try to get them closer to the level of older zones.

Zach, you must be on T4f's payroll. Before the nerf of the diamond mine and the nerf to terrorist payout I'd say there was possible to get t4s within a resonable time period by spending alot of time and energy on minmaxing.

Yes, it's a free to play game and spending money is a choice. Invasion is one of the more profitable games on ios and Android. Where do the money go tho? The price on in game purchases is far higher than similar games from big app developers. There's very little, near to non of that money going back to the gamers. The updates are cheap and offers very little improvements. No real changes or improvements to the game mechanics has been added and the graphic improvements are near to non. The support you get from t4f is poor and they keep a standard far below most big game developers. The testing of new updates aren't done correctly and we see server crashes and maintenance breaks very often. So I don't think anyone should look at t4f as a game developer in the same sense as they do with many other games. They don't strive for making a good game in the sense of a good gaming experience. It's simply a business idea, boarders to what I would call a scam to get people to spend money by reusing the same game engine from older games and cram the most out of every new title. The players will eventually leave and t4f will just put another title up. I mean seriously, before spending any more money on this game I think everybody should take a moment and think about what they're getting back from the devs. You will then realise very little money spent by the players are going back in to the game. That's why I would call it a scam. They advertise and present themselves as a company that care about the players. They say the money spent by the players will help the game improve and their programmers to add new features, stable servers, better graphic and a better gaming experience. I would say they have no intentions of adding anything like that. Thats why these games from t4f shouldn't be looked upon as anything else but a trick/scam to fool people into spending money.
    Last edited by Tarek Brundin; 06-19-2016 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek Brundin View Post
    Zach, you must be on T4f's payroll. Before the nerf of the diamond mine and the nerf to terrorist payout I'd say there was possible to get t4s within a resonable time period by spending alot of time and energy on minmaxing.

Yes, it's a free to play game and spending money is a choice. Invasion is one of the more profitable games on ios and Android. Where do the money go tho? The price on in game purchases is far higher than similar games from big app developers. There's very little, near to non of that money going back to the gamers. The updates are cheap and offers very little improvements. No real changes or improvements to the game mechanics has been added and the graphic improvements are near to non. The support you get from t4f is poor and they keep a standard far below most big game developers. The testing of new updates aren't done correctly and we see server crashes and maintenance breaks very often. So I don't think anyone should look at t4f as a game developer in the same sense as they do with many other games. They don't strive for making a good game in the sense of a good gaming experience. It's simply a business idea, boarders to what I would call a scam to get people to spend money by reusing the same game engine from older games and cram the most out of every new title. The players will eventually leave and t4f will just put another title up. I mean seriously, before spending any more money on this game I think everybody should take a moment and think about what they're getting back from the devs. You will then realise very little money spent by the players are going back in to the game. That's why I would call it a scam. They advertise and present themselves as a company that care about the players. They say the money spent by the players will help the game improve and their programmers to add new features, stable servers, better graphic and a better gaming experience. I would say they have no intentions of adding anything like that. Thats why these games from t4f shouldn't be looked upon as anything else but a trick/scam to fool people into spending money.
    First of all, im not on any type of payroll for Tap. I am simply a volunteer on the forums to help players and keep the peace.

Addressing the price of diamonds: These will always vary with most games of this type. Im sure you've seen other games like Invasion. Packs always start off very expensive and get cheaper over time. Its to keep the game lasting as long as possible.

Addressing support: I find the support somewhat better than most games. They always reply to you and they usually do in a timely manner depending on the issue. Although the language barrier can be a pain at time, they always try their best.

Then you're just naive and dont have a clue what kind of a company t4f is.

Zach i think you are on the payroll, at least you use the same techniques, from a list of arguments, pick the most subjective one and try to derail the discussion from there.

Wonder why i even bother to come to this Forum, oh yeah it's server maintenance again.