Thread: Multiple bugs found - iFart - Zone 51

Multiple bugs found - (RESOLVED)

1: Trying to log into an account with an invasion login, they removed the "show password' button. This made the previous long standing bug where any passwords with a 'full stop' (period) dont register... for example, if you type in password Agar.io <-- game dont recognise the full stop in password. (thats not my password by the way) however, I had to go onto Tap website to change my password to remove the full stop. This is a huge security risk since it makes passwords easily hackable .. SORT IT TAP

2: The zoom feature in the new update is flawed. If you click on a building to upgrade, at times you may need more rss to activate upgrade. If you click on 'more' then add the rss you need from items page, when you get back to main screen, you are permanently in zoom mode. Only way to get out of zoom is to restart your game. This is a VERY annoying bug.

3: When you log into your account for after a day or so, the bubbles above the rss buildings are missing. These bubbles in old versions gave extra rss and bonus boxes (which was a sweet update btw) BUT with this new version, one or 2 buildings may have the bubbles but the majority are not there till you play the game for a few hours. Im not sure if this is done on purpose... If not, sort out this bug because we need those boxes for the free action points we get.

4: They said that the food limits were increased.. yet the food bar on the top of the screen still shows red (Food dont decrease if you have less than 2 million but its highly confusing for most players who think food is still being eaten by troops because of the red colour) Sort it Tap!

iFart - Zone 51

EDIT - ALL the above bugs have been resolved. Thank you Tap
    Last edited by Mohammad Ahmed; 07-22-2016 at 08:20 PM.

Hi Mohammed. Sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

1.Currently there is a glitch that special symbols are unable to put in password for Tap accounts. But tech team will fix it soon. As for the removing seeing password, it is a feature to keep account password safely.

2.Tech team will fix it soon.

3.We are working on it now.

4.The red is just a warning that the upkeep exceeds the output. It's just the limitation protects some food.

Hi Invasion

You said the red is just a warning because upkeep is more that output? Well that's incorrect lol, I zero'd my alt (so he had no units for upkeep) and the red was still there. Usually when output is more than upkeep, it should go white... so yes, that bug is still there and very confusing
    May the Force be with you

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Ahmed View Post
    Hi Invasion

You said the red is just a warning because upkeep is more that output? Well that's incorrect lol, I zero'd my alt (so he had no units for upkeep) and the red was still there. Usually when output is more than upkeep, it should go white... so yes, that bug is still there and very confusing
    Hi Mohammed. Thank you for your correction. Can you share some screenshots with me? That would be very helpful.

Hi

Thank you for your reply.

The problem has been fixed. I logged into Energy account today and found the colour changed back to white. Thanks for the updates (y)
    May the Force be with you

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Ahmed View Post
    Hi

Thank you for your reply.

The problem has been fixed. I logged into Energy account today and found the colour changed back to white. Thanks for the updates (y)
    You are welcome.