View Poll Results: Allow us to redeem multiple speeds?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: (Suggestion) Would you like to redeem multiple speeds?

(Suggestion) Would you like to redeem multiple speeds?

Hi

There is a boring issue in the game where when a player hoards huge amounts of speeds, it tends to take a very long time and thousands of clicks to work through 5 and 10 min speed ups.

It would be great if devs can add the same facility like redeeming rss in items by adding a x10 and x50 to the SPEEDS section. This will save so much time and allow us to actually use the small speeds instead of gathering them for nothing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13620031_147149525690092_2131314577273822438_n.jpg  

I personally think it is a good idea and it will improve the game experience. I will forward your idea to developers. In fact developers are considering this idea. As we had made using rss in quantities, we are really working on make our game better.

AWESOME... I would love this to happen and will make me very happy.. Well done!!!

Was thinking this would be an awesome idea myself before I was locked out of my account due to FB binding )

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Scott View Post
    Was thinking this would be an awesome idea myself before I was locked out of my account due to FB binding )
    Hi Sam. The Facebook log in issue is fixed now. We will deliver the compensation soon. Please wait patiently. Sorry for all the inconvenience caused.