Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant log into game

Cant log into game

HI T4F

Im having trouble logging into my game, i have tried my main base, farm and bank and tried two devices in different locations and still no access.

I have cleared cache and uninstalled the game about 6 times now. Its been going on for 2 days now.

Im in z62, guild name: MJT, main base name : MadHakkies

Please can you assist asap as this started during pvp.

Thanks
    Hakkies

Quote Originally Posted by Quintin Lee Harcombe View Post
    HI T4F

Im having trouble logging into my game, i have tried my main base, farm and bank and tried two devices in different locations and still no access.

I have cleared cache and uninstalled the game about 6 times now. Its been going on for 2 days now.

Im in z62, guild name: MJT, main base name : MadHakkies

Please can you assist asap as this started during pvp.

Thanks
    Hakkies
    Hi Kakkies. Sorry for the delay. Could you please tell me what is the error code?

I'm having the same issue with my Facebook bound account. Cobra308 in zone 231 NXX Guild. No error code, just loads to 50% then the loading wheel spins.

Start a new game then email customer support via In game. They will be able to locate your account through device info that is automatically sent when you make a new support request. Be sure to give all info on the account like if you made any purchases, have the transaction codes. Your HQ level on main account, any recent screenshots to identify your account like how many gas you had before account was booted. Make sure you have the logins for either Facebook or whichever mode of login you used like tap or google login info.

Any more issues, reply back.

Shammmy - zone 51

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Bevan View Post
    I'm having the same issue with my Facebook bound account. Cobra308 in zone 231 NXX Guild. No error code, just loads to 50% then the loading wheel spins.
    Hi Cody. I checked our database and found you can log in now. If you still need any help, please let us know.

Hi t4f

I can't login with my FB Account anymore.
    After 50% the message "Password invalid already, restart the game" or something, I play in german language.

I cleared chage, deinstallad, reinstalled but I still can't log in.
    Zone 3, [GwU]XHot ModX
    VIP 4

Waiting for help

Sincerely

Same prob... Says fb pw expired at 50% login.... Rebels waiting zone 47 Old Knight is base name . Head
    Hunters is guild

I am having an issue logging into my account that is with Facebook. It keeps saying that my password is expired. My account is in zone 15
    Guild CK
    bilytheking
    please help

I can't log in with my facebook account , keep saying my password is expired. Pls help !

Same issue. Can't login to Facebook account. Says password has expired. Re login