Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Troops lost

  1. #1

    Troops lost

    Lost my troops in login in and i got attacked..... lost my troops. #94 DA DON

  2. #2
    Same happened to me, had a login issue.
    Tap 4 fun send a mail that they were going to make a troop refund in 24 hours and nothing happened yet.
    I tried to contact them via the in game contact support option and i got no respond.

    My in game username is MoJito. and im from zone #54 in the guild (1AK) Galaxy 1.

  3. #3
    Hi Kai. Please contact our support team in game and provide the screenshot of the battle report. We will help you with it. Thanks!

  4. #4
    Contacted CS and they gave me 1,000 diamonds, 500k of each resource and 1 8 hour speed up. Now how is that compinsation for the loss of 300,000+ t4 troops? They told me that's all they were going to do. Now the email from t4f said troops would be given back and I also got an email to me personally that said watch my troop count for them to give my troops back. What gives? I guess the next step is to send a copy of all of t4f emails to iTunes and get a refund for all that I've spent, VIP 10, and another 5 Farm accounts that are VIP3-5.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DJr Wright View Post
    Contacted CS and they gave me 1,000 diamonds, 500k of each resource and 1 8 hour speed up. Now how is that compinsation for the loss of 300,000+ t4 troops? They told me that's all they were going to do. Now the email from t4f said troops would be given back and I also got an email to me personally that said watch my troop count for them to give my troops back. What gives? I guess the next step is to send a copy of all of t4f emails to iTunes and get a refund for all that I've spent, VIP 10, and another 5 Farm accounts that are VIP3-5.
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please pm me your mail address and I will check details for you. Thanks!

  6. #6
    I got my troops back but not the power that comes with them? Is that supposed to happen?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Scott View Post
    I got my troops back but not the power that comes with them? Is that supposed to happen?
    Hi Forrest. Please try to produce some troops to refresh the power. Thanks!

  8. #8
    Hi

    I had the same issue too when this login bug caused me to get hit during PVP. I was also told by CS that I wil get my troops back but nothing so far.


    My game name today is iFart - Zone 51
    (It was previously Shammmy when the attack happened)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13510955_1123126187709655_5860831767941243164_n.jpg   13567455_146968509041527_8592087218306247377_n.jpg  

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Ahmed View Post
    Hi

    I had the same issue too when this login bug caused me to get hit during PVP. I was also told by CS that I wil get my troops back but nothing so far.


    My game name today is iFart - Zone 51
    (It was previously Shammmy when the attack happened)
    Hi Mohammed. Please contact our support team in game. We will check if there is something.

  10. #10
    I did contact support via in game. They said they will replace troops 6 weeks ago but nothing has happened.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •