Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Premature shield expire

Premature shield expire

The 30 day bubble you promised for the update went down during the last update break. This leaves many players unprotected thinking they still got their 30 day up. Fix this!!!

I was wondering the same thing. I have t touched my two alts since the promised 30day shield. I saw they were unprotected today.

Why do you promise something that you don't deliver? Something tells me that the unscheduled reboot you just did was only to get rid of the shields you promised.

Yes, it appears the Word of T4F is no good. They removed 30 days shield not even one week into them. I planned to take short break to go on vacation and used the 30 day shield. Please know this....all my accounts were untouched and NOT logged into. I only found out shields dropped when another active member in our guild notified me. Of course this happens just hours before ZVZ/PVP. Many will by caught off guard and MANY months of works for some will be lost in mere minutes......Why? Because the word of T4F cannot be trusted! SHAME ON you T4F.......your word and trust is now ZERO in my book!

Tap4fun are LIARS... End of.

Isn't it a coincidence that the server reboots in the middle of zvz for a split second? Isnt it a coincidence that 30 day shields that we were all promised after the last major update POPS an hour before ZvZ?
    May the Force be with you

T4F.... Why do you not respond to the 30 day shield mistake and respond to our emails and customer service reports?

You have an international game and the T4F approach and attempts of 'Saving Face' will not cut it. Own up to your mistakes quickly, communicate quickly with players, and do whatever is required to compensate players.

THIS, is how one Saves Face in a modern International world! Wake up!

Hello all. Sorry for late reply and for the inconvenience caused. The maintenance caused players lost the 30 days system shield from the update. Another 30 days shield was given soon. Besides we will compensate players for it.

Compansate ? Troops people lost? Shields pops out during z vs z ...
    I wana see this you bring back all troops people lost cos of your fail

Quote Originally Posted by Antoni ši…tek View Post
    Compansate ? Troops people lost? Shields pops out during z vs z ...
    I wana see this you bring back all troops people lost cos of your fail
    Our team is now working on the compensation plan. Please give us some time. Thanks.

Thats another lie, I had troops lost from another update and I wasn't compensated. In fact, you personally pm'd me and said sorry you cant help.

Well, Im sorry too because I personally have lost all faith in this company. I feel disgusted that I actually defended you guys when you made mistakes... well no more I will stop spending on this game and I'll simply play for free.. Ill use up you're resources and waste your time like you have wasted mine.

Have a great day
    May the Force be with you

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Ahmed View Post
    Thats another lie, I had troops lost from another update and I wasn't compensated. In fact, you personally pm'd me and said sorry you cant help.

Well, Im sorry too because I personally have lost all faith in this company. I feel disgusted that I actually defended you guys when you made mistakes... well no more I will stop spending on this game and I'll simply play for free.. Ill use up you're resources and waste your time like you have wasted mine.

Have a great day
    I am sorry but you didn't get the compensation because it was not caused by the in game issue.