Thread: ZvZ shield popping

ZvZ shield popping

Wtf is going on. I used a 8 hour shield then I use a 24 hr shield 2 after ZvZ starts. I log back in and low and behold my shit is on fire and I am zeroed yet again. 1hr and 20 mins after ZvZ started. I know T4F devs don't give a shit. Because I am American..this happened 6 months ago and I quit playing. And I spend real world money on this game. Not anymore you guys have lost another player. It takes months to build up troops. U would think that u guys would make sure shields stay up when we use them. But no u just worried about who u rip off and for how long. Let's not talk about 30 day shields that u guys pop with all these bull shit updates that do nothing but clear shields just before ZvZ so your Chinese players can rape American players guess our money is not good enough. U guys are colossal fuck up. This has just happened to 10+ American players in zone 19. 8 HAVE quit playing in the last hour. Way to go tap4fun a bunch of idiots. And I will uninstall the game two minutes after I'm done with this way to go tap for fun .
    Last edited by Todd Ackerman; 08-06-2016 at 05:25 AM.

Sorry to hear that Todd. Im in Zone 51 nd we are at war with you guys during ZvZ. What you experienced is what we are having issues with too. We had to purge a 230mil player today because his 30 day shield dropped. We were told by Tap4fun that the last update will allow a 30 day shield to stay active. THEY LIED... I have lost all faith with this company And to think I help out in the forums???
    May the Force be with you

The system shield given after the update dropped because of the system maintenance. We've made another shield after we found this issue. And our team is working on the compensation for it. As for your shield expired 6 months ago, have you contacted our support team in game for this issue? I am sure we will check it for you if you give us the chance.

Many players in different zones dropped shields before they suppose to expire even 3 day shields they used just b4 zvz and shield dropped within 24 hrs and they have mailed you and u gave 150k rss as compensation and 2k diamonds as a developer u dont know how much it costs to rebuild troops? Dont give compensation reset the troops they lost after confirming from your data..
    I have not recieved rewards from shooting event where i was suppose to get officer items but never got them after spending money and no reply from t4f.. why do u even ask if we have mailed you when u dont read them..

Quote Originally Posted by Minhaj Syed View Post
    Many players in different zones dropped shields before they suppose to expire even 3 day shields they used just b4 zvz and shield dropped within 24 hrs and they have mailed you and u gave 150k rss as compensation and 2k diamonds as a developer u dont know how much it costs to rebuild troops? Dont give compensation reset the troops they lost after confirming from your data..
    I have not recieved rewards from shooting event where i was suppose to get officer items but never got them after spending money and no reply from t4f.. why do u even ask if we have mailed you when u dont read them..
    Please email our support team. We will look into your issues. Thanks.