Thread: Bug fixes

Bug fixes

This is starting to get very rediculous. You promised pvp rewards within 3 days and we still haven't seen any. The super mine glitch has been going for over a week! The game is constantly down for updates and maintenance, far more often than other similar games. Overall you handled it poor. You don't communicate, you straight up lie and you don't answer mails sent to your customer support. Why not slow down on the updates and have all of your team to work to get what you brought out so far to work? We're your players, we make this game to what it is. We buy the packs and put money into your pocket. At least some of that money should go back into the game but looking how poor you handled all this I'm guessing most of that money end up somewhere else. You basically is pissing your players/consumers in the face. You lie and ignore us.

So from the bottom of my heart: Fuck you tap4Crap you greedy cunts!
    Last edited by Tarek Brundin; 08-16-2016 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek Brundin View Post
    This is starting to get very rediculous. You promised pvp rewards within 3 days and we still haven't seen any. The super mine glitch has been going for over a week! The game is constantly down for updates and maintenance, far more often than other similar games. Overall you handled it poor. You don't communicate, you straight up lie and you don't answer mails sent to your customer support. Why not slow down on the updates and have all of your team to work to get what you brought out so far to work? We're your players, we make this game to what it is. We buy the packs and put money into your pocket. At least some of that money should go back into the game but looking how poor you handled all this I'm guessing most of that money end up somewhere else. You basically is pissing your players/consumers in the face. You lie and ignore us.

So from the bottom of my heart: Fuck you tap4Crap you greedy cunts!
    Hello Tarek. PVP rewards haven been delivered now. Please collect them in your reward center. The super mine issue is fixed in the maintenance. If you still have this issue, please let us know. We never ignore our players. It's just it takes our support team some time to reply.