Thread: Troop Loss Limits

Troop Loss Limits

I'd like to see a limit placed on the percentage of your troops that can be lost each day.
    I'm a paying player who loves the game. The problem is that if I forget to shield even just one time, I lose everything and have to start all over again.
    This is a war game and I don't have a problem with being attacked. But it's honestly not worth playing if the things I work a long time for, can all be gone in an instant.
    Garages simply don't have a high enough capacity to be of much help, and the resource cost to level them is way too high.

You might find more long term players with some improvements in this area.

I haven't seen any replies from developers in here, so I'm assuming no one reads this.

Today - again - I got busy at work and was an hour late renewing my shield. So of course I got zeroed again.
    This style of play doesn't make sense to me, so I can't continue playing. Which is unfortunate because there are so many great parts of this game.

I really believe that more players would stay for the long term if you limited troop losses each day.
    The way things are now, I won't be playing again. And considering I spend money here, that's unfortunate for both me and for the game developer.

I urge you to consider making changes for the sake of future players.

I completely agree with this concept. I feel that if you lose a certain percentage of your total power, then a shield should automatically be used. This would keep the retention of players very high in the long run. There are many players who decide to quit the game because of being zero'd. And with the large amount of big spenders increasing (especially with this new research) I can see more players leaving.

I also totally agree with this. I usually only log in at certain times each day, but the upgrade sometimes prevents me from keeping my schedule. It was both an update and pvp today and I logged in 2 hours after my 3 day shield had expired.
    I lost 400m+ resources and 27m power... yes that's 27,000,000.
    I won't quit, but I can definitely understand why a lot of people would.
    Last edited by InTheWoods; 08-31-2016 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Spelling again

Money cannot buy experience.

I Agree With You.

There is a disturbance in the game.Less to lose more soldiers in defending the attacking troops would lose.In the game, and the defensive systems are not used in any of these should be in the game.Need to become an important power in defense systems.

A lot of effort and takes a lot of time to produce soldiers at a time and it's a very sad situation to lose them.Obviously has to be increased or the capacity of the garage that need to be made the person who had the attack the less troops you lose.
    İnvasion Modern Empire Turkey

ChaosRV #227

http://i.hizliresim.com/Xdd3r3.jpg

Thanks to those who have posted for your support.
    It's disappointing that the devs don't seem to pay any attention to this forum.

I've stopped playing now, and I only log in to check the forums for updates, but I'd come back in a heartbeat if some small changes were made.

There are lots of fairly simple ways to fix this.

Limit troop losses to 10% of total for each attack, and automatically grant a 4hr shield after each attack so people don't just attack over and over again.
    Active players won't lose everything they work for, and inactive players will zero out quickly anyway.

Or instead, how about removing repair time and resource costs on garages, and make repairs instant.
    And make the maximum troops you can repair much, much higher. Or provide more build locations for garages to allow for a lot more troops to be repaired.

Or what about changing garages to "bunkers" and use them to protect troops instead of repairing.
    Maybe 2%-3% of troops protected for each bunker level. So a level 21 bunker might protect 50% of troops from attacks.
    You could even add a new research to help boost that percentage to 70% or 80%.

There are so many ways to fix this. All Tap4Fun has to do is care enough to make a move.

Quote Originally Posted by Amero Gaccounto View Post
    Thanks to those who have posted for your support.
    It's disappointing that the devs don't seem to pay any attention to this forum.

I've stopped playing now, and I only log in to check the forums for updates, but I'd come back in a heartbeat if some small changes were made.

There are lots of fairly simple ways to fix this.

Limit troop losses to 10% of total for each attack, and automatically grant a 4hr shield after each attack so people don't just attack over and over again.
    Active players won't lose everything they work for, and inactive players will zero out quickly anyway.

Or instead, how about removing repair time and resource costs on garages, and make repairs instant.
    And make the maximum troops you can repair much, much higher. Or provide more build locations for garages to allow for a lot more troops to be repaired.

Or what about changing garages to "bunkers" and use them to protect troops instead of repairing.
    Maybe 2%-3% of troops protected for each bunker level. So a level 21 bunker might protect 50% of troops from attacks.
    You could even add a new research to help boost that percentage to 70% or 80%.

There are so many ways to fix this. All Tap4Fun has to do is care enough to make a move.
    I think the Bunker idea is brilliant. It could work similar to StoreHouse by giving your troops a place to hide in your own base when you are defeated. And I would actually suggest it to be a separate building from the garages. This could give smaller player a chance to grow and enjoy the game without being zero'd out.

I think retention of players would drastically increase if a system like this was in place. And more people would be likely to spend if all there money and hard work wouldn't vanish into thin air because of attacks.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

This is an awful idea! Why in the world would you limit loss! The % of damage done by larger bases on small bases is bad enough!!! Sounds like someone is sore they cant seem to understand the concept of how to protect! Learn it, live it, love it! Or quit your crying. Its a war game, you dont like it quit. Its as simple as that. I have taken the time to make my base as large as i can, for you to cry and whine that you get zeroed just makes me sick, set alarms. Use 3 days...and if your that much of a wuss put up a 30 day and quit your crying. This is a free game to play, it is a paid game to win.
    Last edited by Ashley Fowler-Baker; 09-19-2016 at 03:59 AM.

Omg

My my my, are you having your period