Thread: Chinese conspiracy

Chinese conspiracy

Invasion: Modern Empire.
    A fair gaming environment for all? Sadly not, unless you are of Chinese descent.
    The packs that we pay our hard earned money on, are a fraction of the price for the Chinese players. We realise that not all Chinese players abuse this, but many do.
    It's these 'gamers' that ruin the experience for everyone else.
    Those players don't follow T4F terms and conditions, they will slander, they are crude, and they will humiliate other gamers in zone chat.
    Chinese players have access to different servers when they go down for maintenance.
    The Chinese Parliament chat that 'is not yet open' is in fact open and always has been. Simply change the language settings on your game to Chinese and see for yourselves.
    They are allowed to jump to zones regardless of HQ levels.

The Chinese players that are abusing this are bullying other gamers, demanding everything from rss packs to actual cash to be allowed to play.

This is disgusting!!
    As a result of these privileges, zones are being bullied, from individual players to entire guilds.

It's about time that T4F created a fair gaming environment for all nations and not just their own.

Terms and conditions paragraph 5; line 4. Any evidence of this rule being violated in your own zones, screenshot it, report it, and let's not be bullied anymore!!

Totally agree with your statement on the Chinese,,unfortunately I played a similar game run by t4f and again the Chinese dominance is wot made me quit that game and I hope that invasion doesn't follow the same fate ,,

Angry

Good Evening Comrade ALi Ammar .

i support you in every word you said.. it`s true after all ... Chinese Governor in my Zone ( ruling from the start of zone ) killed many Non-chinese guilds and demanded 100 Million cash every 3 months for peace ... many guild get Disbanded due to this awful circumstances we are in .. i enjoyed the game and enjoyed the fight... even with the overpowered T4 attacking T3 and causing 90 Million power Drops in 1 hit .. and many other mistakes in the game ... i recently joined Chinese guild due to 24/7 PvP on foreigner ... this guild is nice and supported me as one of the family in the alliance ...
    and after that i got come cleared though i was thinkin before ..

1st :
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Ammar View Post
    ...Chinese players have access to different servers when they go down for maintenance.
    Due to Great China Firewall .. not all traffic data can goes to/out of china ... only limited access has been given so the game run on many server at same time connected to each other sending data through ... servers inside china is different ..

2nd:
    The Chinese Parliament chat that 'is not yet open' is in fact open and always has been. Simply change the language settings on your game to Chinese and see for yourselves.
    i`ve checked it many times and its true .. but i think its regarding to the zone main flag on the monument ( Zone language) .. am not sure yet need to confirm.

3rd :
    The Chinese players that are abusing this are bullying other gamers, demanding everything from rss packs to actual cash to be allowed to play.
    The game called in English Invasion and in Chinese " battlefield " ... its based on the foreigner invade great China and you should defend your distract against invaders.. so they just hate all ... i`ve been in 5 guild that disbanded due to war all the time with T4 . it`s not good .

and i want to add in the end:
    google play is blocked in china with all other google inc related.. so they use many other payment methods that helps them to grow .. there is a little different in prices too ( i have checked it out .. normal is 99.99$ .. Chinese around 90$ if you`re not VIP in your payment (QQ and other gives discount at sometime (used it kiritika MMORPG)) ...
    main game HQ is located in china so how they upload it to Google play ? and how your payment goes to them ?

many other things i`ve discovered in the game after i joined this guild .. and am happy to find it .

PS: you can find more in the main Website for china :
    http://zd.t4f.cn/
    ... try download the game from it and see .. its different package that the google play provide .. i`ve 3 game installed alongside lol XD
    i hope you get it right and T4P make a look for the "invaders " vision ... we need global HQ who is able to control it out . not one side HQ .
    .......██☢██████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃,,,,,▃ You only LOSE when you refuse to stand up
    ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
    ........ Comrade
    I█████████████████]. Stand Up and Fight

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Since this thread is just making random accusations that is backed with no evidence I will be closing this thread.

Also, the parliament feature is still in testing phases. So maybe its easier for them to test it for a specific region. It also doesn't really give any advantages.