Thread: Zone 127 hacked by some player

Zone 127 hacked by some player

Hi I am from zone127 I think the some players have hacked the game .
    Yesterday one of the player in zone127 (7mod 3bod) was able to down my shield and attacked me when I still had 2 days left on a 3 day shield I have proof also when I pm him he said it was a "secret" I have screen shots for proof what is t4f going to do about it the game is no longer fun if it is hacked so I just want to warn other plClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-06-08-01-07.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	1045ayers to be careful and not waste money on the game . I need some answers from t4f and a refund for the money invested in the game

Please repost the screenshots. Please show timestamp of when you had shield and the SS above but in bigger format. Its not clear to see how this player may have broken into your shield.

I hear of this a lot by players claiming shield was broken into but to this day I have never seen solid proof.
    May the Force be with you

Were you collect ress at this moment or fight rebels?

Quote Originally Posted by Napa Diamond View Post
    Hi I am from zone127 I think the some players have hacked the game .
    Yesterday one of the player in zone127 (7mod 3bod) was able to down my shield and attacked me when I still had 2 days left on a 3 day shield I have proof also when I pm him he said it was a "secret" I have screen shots for proof what is t4f going to do about it the game is no longer fun if it is hacked so I just want to warn other plClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-06-08-01-07.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	1045ayers to be careful and not waste money on the game . I need some answers from t4f and a refund for the money invested in the game
    Hello Napa. Please email our support team. We will check on it.

Was this issue resolved? What happened to the players shield? and can you please resend the screenshot in larger size?
    May the Force be with you