Thread: Account login problem

Account login problem

I firstly started playing this game with the name stercoo at #156. Then, i started a new career in #303. Now, I started another new career with the nameSS WaffeN.
    The problem is while i'm playing, it automatically quit the apps. When i get into game, it arrived to my previous account in #303. My latest account in #168 does not appear just like before in change account section. I logged out and log in again, i found my #168 account in Historical accounts. But i cannot log in. It fails again and again. What happened to that account ? How can i retrieve that account.. ?

After being updated, that account disappeared... is there any chance to get it back ?

I mailed support snd they gave me a unhelpful anwser. They told me its connected to gamecenter but gamecenter is not working as a login...and it is connected to my fb because y other accounts wont let me link it because the one i cant get into alresdy has it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Stercoo Sig View Post
    After being updated, that account disappeared... is there any chance to get it back ?
    So all accounts will be removed from the map after amount a certain amount of time so you shouldn't be attacked for the time being. Have you sent a support ticket already? And are you positive they were bound on the same account and not different ones?