Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: How to report a problem/bug?

New update

It didn't give me my diamonds for watching new battle info nor did it give me my rewards for other activities cowboy126 z74

Quote Originally Posted by Deloise Wiggins View Post
    Game Glitch was kicked out of the game in the middle of defending monument in z126 I uninstalled then reinstalled twice with no results.

Deloise Wiggins
    BG WarQueen
    Zone 126
    May we ask that you still cannot get on? Do you have the screenshot of the loading page?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickey Jones View Post
    Just played the war simulation event and none of my points showed and gave me a error code.

Gr81 zone 74
    Hi Rickey! Could you please just post the screenshot of the error code? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard C Rogers Jr. View Post
    Getting error 452 and can not purchase anything
    Hi Leonard! Please tell me your zone number and give me a screenshot of the error! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Trossi A Farrell View Post
    My diamond mind won't bind to my facebook itI says theres one already idk what is the problem
    From your description, it means that the account has bound to another mine. Will you attach a screenshot of it for better investigation? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerald Ezequiel View Post
    I am bobochichang of zone 74.. after the recent update i accessed my account and i did not find any troops in my base.. all of my troops are gone.. and also one of my garage level 11 is gone and has been replaced hy level 1 war factory. I want you to correct this issue now. I need all my troops back and i need my high level garage back as well.
    Check this post, pls! http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/sh...y-Power-Notice

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Clint Lee View Post
    It didn't give me my diamonds for watching new battle info nor did it give me my rewards for other activities cowboy126 z74
    We kindly suggest you wait for a while. The reward might be delayed. Sorry that we could not help you with this issue here. If you still don't find any, please contact in game CS and we will check for you. Thanks!

I'm having a problem to login it's saying sever is not working redneck1992 z80

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Dale Kerr View Post
    I'm having a problem to login it's saying sever is not working redneck1992 z80
    Please try to switch your network to have a check. If you still cannot get on, please send the screenshot of the error. Thanks!

Having a lot of trouble using base and map button at bottom of screen as well as the rest of them since update when I press the base button it now pulling up the navigation panel at the bottom of the phone only letting me go hone or back to previous screen it was working fine before update on android phone any help thankyou