Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: How to report a problem/bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Pearson View Post
    Action pts are getting wasted for valentine's day chocolate deal, they keep disappearing wasted a lot of pts already
    Hi Claude! Sorry I am confused. Could you please give more details of your issue? Thanks!

After the recent update I can no longer switch to my main account. I'm logged in that Facebook account and yes it is bound to that account. It tells me can not retrieve account info. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Strommen View Post
    After the recent update I can no longer switch to my main account. I'm logged in that Facebook account and yes it is bound to that account. It tells me can not retrieve account info. Please help!
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused. As for the FB account switch issue after update, we will try to fix it as soon as possible, and will compensate accordingly then. Appreciate your patience.

Hallo. Unter bündnis suche wir immer das gleiche angezeigt nur nicht das was man sucht

Why does my iPhones need credit card info at App Store to update LTFitedogg and LTFiredog2 zone 80 Tesla

Quote Originally Posted by Sven74 View Post
    Hallo. Unter bündnis suche wir immer das gleiche angezeigt nur nicht das was man sucht
    Sorry for the trouble. May we ask if you are android users or iOS users?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Thompson View Post
    Why does my iPhones need credit card info at App Store to update LTFitedogg and LTFiredog2 zone 80 Tesla
    It has something to do with your Apple ID. You could log out the Apple ID and re-log in to have a try. Or you could use another Apple ID to download our game. Thanks!

Helpme! Name is Quizzical2, zone 132. I try to speed up troop production, and whIle clicking 1 minute, game screen jumps and I click 3 day speed up. This is crazy as I do not yet have any troop production that takes that long. I need my 3 day back for future please . We need a confirmation screen when about to use such expensive boosts to prevent future accidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Sorry for the delay. But we cannot understand your issue clearly. It seems that your enemy had much more troops than you so it is normal that you lost in this battle. Could you please show us your issue in more details? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by zatochka View Post
    1. The problem arose 2/6/16 9:24:15, (I put the militia(rally) on a player Obeyed. Militia(rally) immediately hit on the player. I have nothing to do 5 minutes passed in a second how can beat? (Even when I was subjected to exploration it is not on my Screen)
    2. On the host for the first time. (Intelligence always)
    3. I just play the game as always
    4. Attachment 822
    5. 24zona zatochka
    I lost 110K can we count on the compensation?
    Почему вы нечего не делаете??? Я создал опол на 5 мин и он ударил в 1 секунду!!!!
    Розбирайтесь проверяйте!!! у меня неодин сеовер за спиной!!!
    Переводите это ваши проблемы
    Пиздц 110 к
    Тут используют баги а вы ничего неделаете кроме как качаете бабло

coords disapearing and going to zone chat

I have repeatedly emailed about the same"bug" issue we are having. We are in Zone 75. We have a smaller hive within our guild so naturally we made a chat for just our hive. When we take a coordinate from the map and post in the hive chat, it will stay there for around a minute, dissapear and go to zone chat. We have repeatedly gotten in trouble for this. I have absolute proof its happening in screen shots.please advise! We have been hit because of this. We are all tored of getting talked to about not posting them. Its not right.