Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: How to report a problem/bug?

LG-D686, Android 4.4.2. Today game started but my commander is disappear Mario Major from zone 52.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-18-16-52-19.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	520
    Last edited by Mariusz ┼╗ybura; 09-18-2015 at 05:33 PM.

This is rediculous, pvp and theyre having issyes again.....and cant log in

Lost account "Mario Major" from zone 52

Hi

Problem star 17/09/2015
    When I create new commander my previous commander is disappeared. He was R15.
    What I can do?

I bind account to G+
    LG-D686, Android 4.4.2

Please help me!

I didn't get the 60 minute speed ups that came with the compensation package for the pvp event that was interrupted today
    Zone 38 - Rick128

My game was working fine and all I get is this. Server timeout and it only gets to 74% loaded and it also said some kind of magnetic field was blocking and to restart game. MoJo69 #36

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Major View Post
    Hi

Problem star 17/09/2015
    When I create new commander my previous commander is disappeared. He was R15.
    What I can do?

I bind account to G+
    LG-D686, Android 4.4.2

Please help me!
    Hi Mario! We have checked for you and we found your account is bound to Facebook. Please go to More-Account-Switch Account and select Facebook to log in. Please try to recall the Facebook account you have bound to the game account. If you have forgotten it, we kindly suggest you to go to More-Contact Us-Customer Service to send us the email. Please send the email in accordance with the required operation and provide adequate information. Thanks for your cooperation!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Haislip View Post
    This is rediculous, pvp and theyre having issyes again.....and cant log in
    Sorry for the trouble, Bobby! May we ask you that if you could log in now? If still not, please tell us more about the login issue. In which step did the error occur? Is there any error display? A screenshot of the error you meet would be better. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Campbell View Post
    I didn't get the 60 minute speed ups that came with the compensation package for the pvp event that was interrupted today
    Zone 38 - Rick128
    Hi Rick! May we ask you if you have received any speed up as the compensation?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Cheek View Post
    My game was working fine and all I get is this. Server timeout and it only gets to 74% loaded and it also said some kind of magnetic field was blocking and to restart game. MoJo69 #36
    Hi Gary! Thanks for your feedback! For better investigation, could you please send us a screenshot of the issue? Meanwhile please also tell us the UTC time when you met this issue. We will check for you. Thanks!

My daily sign up doesn't work. It doesn't have any button