Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: How to report a problem/bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajit Khan View Post
    My daily sign up doesn't work. It doesn't have any button
    Hi Ajit! Thanks for your feedback! Could you please tell us which zone are you in? Thanks!

I cant enter the game it goes to 74% and stop. What I have to do solve this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by HSC112 View Post
    I cant enter the game it goes to 74% and stop. What I have to do solve this problem?
    Due to temporary server maintenance, some players could not log into the game from September 28th, 7:30pm to September 29th, 0:00am (UTC). Server maintenance has now been completed, and we have delivered the compensation. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused to you. If you still cannot log in, we kindly suggest you to click Can't Login at the top left corner to send e-mail to us. We will help you with it ASAP. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

Hi invasion has now stopped loading from my data connection it gets to 82% then freezes I'm on a HTC one m8 with virgin mobile. And I have a VIP unlimited package so it's not that I've reached any limits.WiFi works fine. Have checked all internet connections and its all as it should be ? Very confused as it worked fine yesterday

Cant log in

I have been playing the game for over a month. Downloaded recent update and not it freezes at start up at 62%, says download error and directs me to report issue on fb, forum or online. Haven't been able to enter for 4 days now

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Causton View Post
    Hi invasion has now stopped loading from my data connection it gets to 82% then freezes I'm on a HTC one m8 with virgin mobile. And I have a VIP unlimited package so it's not that I've reached any limits.WiFi works fine. Have checked all internet connections and its all as it should be ? Very confused as it worked fine yesterday
    Hi Robert! Could you please post the screenshot of the error you met for better investigation? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbowlh1 View Post
    I have been playing the game for over a month. Downloaded recent update and not it freezes at start up at 62%, says download error and directs me to report issue on fb, forum or online. Haven't been able to enter for 4 days now
    Hi! Please post the screenshot of the error so that we could help you better! Thanks for your cooperation!

Purchased a growth package and did not get any of the speed ups at all

There is a text bug server wide since the update. The letters 'UR' are ** in chat as if i was mentioning how many hours where till pvp it would come out as Ho**S

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Steadham View Post
    Purchased a growth package and did not get any of the speed ups at all
    Please don't worry, Jesse. The pack might be delayed because of different network. If you still cannot find your speed ups, please send mail to us from Customer Service in game. Please also send us the screenshot of the receipt of your order. We will investigate it for you. Thanks!