Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Invasion Best Mentor Registration

Lightbulb Invasion Best Mentor Registration

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	106.7 KB 
ID:	130

INVASION best mentor contest has officially launched! We are searching for the 5 INVASION best mentors across the world, if you love this game, don't miss out!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *QUESTION1* What is an INVASION best mentor?
    INVASION hardcore fan, loves the game, and has a passion to help other players.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *QUESTION2* What privileges will an INVASION best mentor enjoy?
    1. Official certification of best mentor kudos (in-game special identity icon)
    2. Opportunities to participate in game making
    3. Opportunities to participate in the planning of community activities or offline activities
    4. Opportunities to get early access to game content
    5. Opportunities to communicate with the game team directly
    6. Opportunities to get limited game related products first
    7. Obtain easy access to BUG report or game feedback

*QUESTION3* How can I become a best mentor?
    Qualifications:
    1. Invasion enthusiast. Online 5 hours per day is common!
    2. Likes to help others and good at management, has served as a guild master or administrator, of a Guild ranked top 3 of the server
    3. Regarding Invasion, no one knows more than I do, my total power level is over 500,000.
    If you meet the above requirements, don't hesitate! Click here to register http://bit.ly/1Fqw3Ku registration time ends at June 23rd, 2015 00:00 am GMT.
    *QUESTION4* If I become the best mentor and obtained various privileges, how can I help to make Invasion better?
    Help in taking care of the online/offline communities, creating a harmonious atmosphere, maintaining relationship between players, and sharing your views on INVASION. THAT'S ALL! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!!
    * After the first round of registration ends, our official team will select 20 candidates within three days. They will participate in the next voting session. Results will be sent out via in-game mail. Will you join the contest? Or, do you think that someone around you deserves to be the best mentor?

I don't get what I'm supposed to do to get best mentor. But I would like to do it!

I am registering for best mentor

THE DADDY
    Zone 1

I would like to participate in the mentor event. I have been playing army builders for many years. I also enjoy assisting new players with game questions and help. In addition I have many ideas to help improve game play and help keep the game safe from hackers or tos abusers

I would like to register

K1NG
    Zone 3

I would like to register aswell c:.
    Ive participated as MOD allready in CoK (Clash of Kings) but the whole group went down after they created two groups inside the Moderator section wich made it almost impossible to keep our job up :/.
    Since then im in Invasion and im mostly 7hours/ day online
    So im experienced and active in those things.
    Just mail me for more informations if needed

Lucis Trust
    (ILM)
    Zone 9
    Last edited by Lucis Trust; 06-19-2015 at 02:33 PM. Reason: misstyped

I'd love to be mentor, I've been governor before and leader of the top guild. I've helped lots of people in several zones, and I'm incredibly sad and spend ridiculous amounts of time on this game just purely watching a construction timer count down to 0

If you meet all needed req register here http://bit.ly/1Fqw3Ku