View Poll Results: Who is Invasion Best Mentor in Your Mind?

Voters
967. You may not vote on this poll
  • [Zone 01] THE DADDY

206 21.30%
  • [Zone 01] aFader

92 9.51%
  • [Zone 03] sniper

6 0.62%
  • [Zone 04] D3vil5ro53

22 2.28%
  • [Zone 05] STiX

185 19.13%
  • [Zone 06] Cryptoagent

42 4.34%
  • [Zone 07] Consigliere

33 3.41%
  • [Zone 10] WhyYouRaging

38 3.93%
  • [Zone 11] WOLF Crook

121 12.51%
  • [Zone 13] MONGER

17 1.76%
  • [Zone 13] TATTOO

70 7.24%
  • [Zone 14] xxSTRYKERxx

1 0.10%
  • [Zone 16] RomeoMarkee

8 0.83%
  • [Zone 17] Sergio21 WBR

2 0.21%
  • [Zone 18] XxCtessexX

19 1.96%
  • [Zone 19] lukethegray

19 1.96%
  • [Zone 21] fung yuen

9 0.93%
  • [Zone 24] HDN Reaper

39 4.03%
  • [Zone 27] Power Rizing

31 3.21%
  • [Zone 28] shiro

7 0.72%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Invasion Best Mentor VOTE!!

You guys obv don't look into the players applying very well. XxCtessesxX knows nothing of the game except what I taught her, basing experience on power is pretty dumb it takes no skill or experience to swipe a credit card. Same probably goes for the rest of you're candidates. This staff is disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by xJusxTiNx View Post
    You guys obv don't look into the players applying very well. XxCtessesxX knows nothing of the game except what I taught her, basing experience on power is pretty dumb it takes no skill or experience to swipe a credit card. Same probably goes for the rest of you're candidates. This staff is disappointing.
    Anyone could have entered in for the voting process as long as they met the minimum requirements. And that's why the player base is the one deciding who is voted for. Its up to the players to decide who will become the best mentors since they know the players best.
    Last edited by Zach; 06-23-2015 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by K J View Post
    Can't find the Voting buttons. All what I see is the list of candidates.
    In the top, first post small round circles. Click on them then vote

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Anyone could have entered in for the voting process as long as they met the minimum requirements. And that's why the player base is the one deciding who is voted for. Its up to the players to decide who will become the best mentors.
    Tap4Fun does not know all so they let players in on the decision making

Vote luke if you from zone 11, 15 or 19

Thanks t4g for considering me as game mentor I will do my best to move the game forward. I'm very approachable open minded player and will help sort any issues good luck all

The Daddy has my vote all the way

I'm really confused, I put my entry in for zone 9 and I don't see it on the list for voting, I met all the requirements, I was a R4 multiple times for big guilds, and I am a R5 for SGs

I'm ProfAura from Zone #9

I am the servers officially appointed mentor, On Zone 9 I started a guild called Sacred Guardians SGs (is our tag)

The guild is the first ever dedicated teaching guild in zone 9, Most of the Nye supports SGs and wont attack us, giving us time to learn & Grow

I also started ZoneNye.net where players can go and talk as well as reading guides, we also have dedicated forum sections where only people in those guilds can read the area, so that way they can know guild rules, or talk about stuff guild related

I vote for STiX 5 [AB~] AfterBirth
    A good person a good mentor a good fighter and a team player.
    Respects all!!