Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Thoughts on Update 1.2.0

  1. #1

    Thoughts on Update 1.2.0

    http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/sh...e-Update-1-2-0

    An update is happening 40 minutes from the time I start this thread, what are everyone's thoughts on this update?
    What is a troop square? How do you think the Rebel system will work out?
    You will always get further asking with a weapon and a kind word than you will with a kind word alone.

    PTN, Zone 20.
    R^V, Zone 34

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by General Kip View Post
    http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/sh...e-Update-1-2-0

    An update is happening 40 minutes from the time I start this thread, what are everyone's thoughts on this update?
    What is a troop square? How do you think the Rebel system will work out?
    In the last beta run the features where in. So they are amazing and rebels system will give a nice turn to the game.

  3. #3
    I cant wait for the update to be live! I had so much fun playing in the beta version.

  4. #4
    I have taken a look at the update, and so far I'm not impressed. The "Log" thing is annoying at best and I don't even know what the heck the troop square is and I haven't seen the rebel system at all yet. The map is all messed up too, I can't even see my guild's territory squares.
    You will always get further asking with a weapon and a kind word than you will with a kind word alone.

    PTN, Zone 20.
    R^V, Zone 34

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by General Kip View Post
    I have taken a look at the update, and so far I'm not impressed. The "Log" thing is annoying at best and I don't even know what the heck the troop square is and I haven't seen the rebel system at all yet. The map is all messed up too, I can't even see my guild's territory squares.
    These are all glitches that the support team is currently fixing. All of these issues should be fixed soon.

  6. #6
    lol this update is a joke, all of the new features are either broken, or pointless...and you broke territory outlines on top of it.

    1.2.0 = EPIC FAIL....

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadEnigma View Post
    lol this update is a joke, all of the new features are either broken, or pointless...and you broke territory outlines on top of it.

    1.2.0 = EPIC FAIL....
    Again, as with many updates glitches come up. They will be fixed soon. It's just something that happens.

  8. #8
    How many action points do we start with? and how do you earn them do you have to purchase them or what?

  9. #9
    The guild system chat is an annoyance, I dont mind seeing when people join or leave but I font want to see when someone upgrades a building or occupies. I think that this system needs a revamp already....

    as for the rest of the updates, besides the rebel system not working I like it, just needs a little getting use to. I really like the new territoy colors, its easy to see and less confusing.

    Edit: Another thing I dont like is the switching accounts option. I liked the old system better.
    Last edited by WAR HOUND Z27; 06-27-2015 at 09:47 AM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooparryday View Post
    How many action points do we start with? and how do you earn them do you have to purchase them or what?
    It should be 100 points and you get 5 points per 1 min.

    Thats how it was in Beta.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •