Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't log onto my account ..

Angry Can't log onto my account ..

Alright, my problem is that I am not able to log onto my Account, Liquidation on Invasion. How this started is by be logging onto my secondary Account via Facebook. Once I had finished what I wanted to do on that Account, I attempted to Sign Out, but I guess you had removed the 'Sign Out' option? With that being said, I cannot Log Into my Account.

Both my accounts are bound to Facebook, and man .. if you can't get my account back .. I will be an extremely unhappy camper.

Are you running Invasion on IOS or Android?

I do believe I might've figured it out now though .. I found this Forum:
    http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/sh...eBook-accounts

Though, it may or may not work, so don't leave me here ..

I was just about to link you there. The support team is working hard to fix this issue and it will be fixed as soon as possible. If none of those options work post back and I will do some testing to try and find another option.

Yeah, I did all that, then I uninstalled then reinstalled Invasion. When I entered the game after doing all that, it made me a New Account. Now it wants me to bind this Newbie Account to something, is there anyway I can pass this and skip over to a login or something ..?
    Man .. they shouldn't of had removed the 'Log Out' option ..

Appreciate your help with all of this, by the way.

Alright before I go through all the testing can you try making an alternate facebook account or if you can bind it to anything else so you can try to log out of it and log in to another?

Hey! It worked!
    Now that I've gone through all that, does it mean I cannot use my Secondary Account anymore ..?
    Or should I be able to now switch between my primary and secondary accounts?

I wouldn't try to log out of that account until this glitch is fixed.